Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Designer Paper Clippies


I finally made some cute clippies with my Cuttlebug and the new designer papers in the Spring Mini. These are SO much fun... thanks for hooking me up Val and Heather!!

Paper clips are from Walmart. I used my Cuttlebug with the thin weight coasters to make the flowers with this Cuttlebug die. Then you do the same with the paper, and glue them to each other. I then attached all three together with a brad. I used that spongy pad in the Crafter's Tool Kit with the poker to make the holes. I used the E6000 glue to sandwich the paper clip in between the flowers. They need some time to dry, so make them ahead. Add your ribbon and you are done. :)

These are totally inspired by my friends Pam Hooten and Val Stangle. They are total bombs those two!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cami...those are out of this world! I finally have my cuttlebug, but I am waiting on Joy to send me my dies and embossing folders!

Anonymous said...

ACK!!! Total eye candy there Cami, oh.....I NEED to make some with the new chocolate paper, YUMMAY!

Anonymous said...

Okay, does this mean I have to buy a Cuttlebug now? Umm, yep I think it does! Next payday baby! You inspire me Cami. Your creativity is DA BOMB!

Anonymous said...

OMG I love your creations...the card, punches and the clips...Thanks for sharing

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Cami-bomb-a-licious!!!!!!!!!!! These are HOT!

Valerie said...

Cami, you are da bomb! I just LOVE your stuff!

Danielle said...

OMG!!! These are SO CUTE!!! Now I HAVE to try and make these!!! Were they easy?

Anonymous said...

WOW! These are just sooooo cute! I love them!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cami, these are wonderful eye candy! I was making some clips last week but didn't have the CB flower die set yet. It came yesterday. . . Now to get busy!

Gina Wrona said...

Wow! What a great idea for a school fundraiser:)

Any suggestions/recommendations?

Directions?
(besides the tutorial)

What would you charge for something like this?

Anonymous said...

Okay, now I have to buy that die set! Thanks, Cami - AND to your mentors.
Sue Duffy

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!!!

Steph said...

wow def want to try these!!!

Yifatiii said...

awsome!
what do you do with those clips? are they use like bookmarks? -blushing-
thanks!

Liddy said...

These are toooo cool. I'm off to buy some giant paper clips.
Thanx heaps.

Sapphire-Rose said...

Ooooh oooh OOOHH!! Excuse my excitement Cambria (I LOVE your name!) but I think these bookmarks are just soooo awesome!! And the best part is...I have just ordered those cuttlebug dies 3 days ao!! I have been searching for "something" small, flat & light to put in with some of my overseas Xmas cards...I just found it! I can't wait for my dies to arrive now! I am still looking at all your wondeful cards etc, I think I'm gonna be here for awhile! :-)
Thank you again!
Sunshine NZ xoxoxo
www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com

Welcome! said...

Cami - these designer paper clippies are the awsome. I'm going to try and recreate those. Don't have the same flowers but I can improvise. Thaks for sharing.

June
email: justmyinitials@aol.com
blog: http://junkosstampin.blogspot.com