Monday, March 26, 2007

Jumpalina Treat Bag!


At my last workshop, my friend Kathi Horne brought me the cutest little treat bag. It was one of those dollar store bags covered in paper. You can see it here. As she was leaving, we were talking about how cute the bunny was with the punches and it hit me! OMGosh... she would look so cute on a little treat bag! Then, I remembered this little folded pattern that I had tried last month with the Loves Me DS paper! It was sitting on my desk... just waiting for Jumpalina. Kathi and I had so much fun brain storming future projects. I hope we can get together and stamp again soon. I think now that I have Jumpalina, it takes the sting out of not getting that Bunny/Easter set out of the mini.... yah, that's it. That's my story and I'm stickin to it. I really don't NEED that set? Right?????

Jumpalina is attached to the bag with the brads that are also her eyes. She looked kinda lonely without a body, so I gave her one with another circle punch. Her ears are the
small and large oval punches, this time, the inside of her ears are polka dotted (Au Chocolat DS paper). The handle of the bag is attached with brads and two daisies punched out with the daisy punch and pink colored brads. The only punch that isn't Stampin' Up! is the little flower barrette in her ear... since she doesn't have hair? LOL. It's a little punch I picked up at Target when I was at a stamping retreat with friends in WI. I love that little punch. The handle is actually close to cocoa card stock, but the photo is kind wacky.

I found the instructions for this box on SCS a while ago. It was originally for a tote purse that would hold 6 cards with envelopes, and I've made little totes with cards as gifts... it is perfect. For the smaller size, I believe this one was 9x9. You can make any size, you just need to start with a square. PERFECT with the designer series double sided paper! Go... try one! :)

Here come Jumpalina Cottontail, hopping down the girly bunny trail......... Spring is in the air baby!!!

Have a super day girls!!

Here are the folding instructions (click on it to see it larger) :

21 comments:

lilstamper said...

How very cute!!! I am going to have to try a variation of your bunny for a card! Thanks for sharing - I love your blog and visit everyday - LOL!! Happy Monday!! HUGS - Alex

Michele Kovack said...

Love it! YOu will be all set for Easter!

Bevie Pearl said...

That Jumpalina is starting to multiply just like a good bunny would!!!

Jennifer Aviles said...

holy smokes, girl! thanks for the chat today! I got my cami fix! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word. This is TO DIE FOR! Your work is fab and I am thrilled to see your face finally! :D

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

JUMPALINA! So cute! Love this bag!

Unknown said...

You always have the cutest projects! Thanks for always sharing!

Kat said...

I love your Blog. You and Beate were the inspiration to start my own. I love JUMPALINA. I'm running up to my stamp room to try her and the easter basket out of the punches! Thank you so much for the great ideas.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous bunny basket!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too flippin' CUTE!!! You are are smokin' girl! I don't get to pop in and visit ya' everyday, but when I do, it's a total ...........THUD!!! and the ultimate drool fest! ;^) Smooches, girlie! Jules

Dee Jackson said...

I have been a lurker on your blog for sometime now. I love the bunny it's too cute! Thanks for sharing
Dee

Gina Wrona said...

Ok, I've printed your template instructions, but I hope if I find the time that I do justice to your instructions.

Awesome Treat Bag!

Unknown said...

Adorable!!!! Love this pattern - and Jumpalina is a great addition.

Valerie said...

I just LOVE this box and Jumpalina!
Clever girl, that's who you are!

Anonymous said...

Oh Cami- you are just so clever! Jumaplina is adorable on this!!

Corinna is Stamptopia.com said...

Wouldn't it be easier if I send you a sheet o' cardstock and you send it back all box like? hahaha.. oh, I think I am funny - love your blog, m'lady!

Kelly A. Battles said...

Ok, so I thought I could do without the oval punches, but NO LONGER! Thank you for your super cute, very creative ideas. I just love this blogging thing!

Craft Accident said...

amazingly adorable! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

How very clever! You are amazing--"da bomb," I think? ;-D

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! I posted instructions on the SCS download forum awhile back on a tote that does not require any cutting, only folding...this is it! Thanks for using this template and coming up with a great and cute idea! Will have to try making this one. Thanks for all of your help!!!

Anonymous said...

Cambria! OH Hoppin' Bunny!!!!! This is ssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! You Rock, but you already know that, eh?
~Kathi, a big, big fan!