Saturday, March 24, 2007

Jumpalina Cottontail!!!

chelemom wins Jumpalina!! Averie insisted on Jumpalina and just would not budge. I think she just liked the way it rolled off her tongue. She jumps when she says it too! :) I have to say that all the names really made me smile... Mchooty Hopper! The boys also like Jumpalina and Little Stinker. Petals was very creative... that was my vote. Man... I always get out voted in this house... I think I should have had another girl to even out the testosterone a little.

Send me your address
chelemom and Jumpalina is on her way to her new home!

Thanks so much for playing girls!! And thanks for the cheer!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I love your site and stuff! Thanks for sharing HOW TO's on your stuff! I am gonna make the sour cram container again. It's been alooong time! :)

Anonymous said...

Cambria,

Thank you!!! How can I give you my address w/o leaving it on the blog?

Cambria Turnbow said...

Click on contact me at the top of the page and you can send it to me via email. THANK YOU babe!! :)