Monday, September 10, 2007

Christmas Criss Cross


Lizzie Anne Designs is releasing their new sets today!! Check them out!! I love this new Christmas set called Christmas Cheer. The font is SO cool and look at that Santa hat!! I can't wait to stamp more with this set!

This is another Criss Cross Card designed by my friend Michelle Wooderson. Beate did an awesome tutorial on SCS. They are easy and fun! Perfect for Christmas cards don't ya think? You could easily add a photo. I'm addicted... can't stop... why did I wait so long to try one? I was just waiting for Beate to write a tutorial... yah, that's it. :)

Here is the complete recipe:

Stamps:
Christmas Cheer (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Paper: Dashing Designer Paper (SU!), Real Red, Always Artichoke, Vanilla Natural
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Other: Round Tab Punch, 3/4 Square Punch, Word Window Punch, Double Circle Punch, Sakura Glitter Pen, On Board Blossoms & Basics, Red Gingham, Scor-Pal, Janome Sew Mini.

Have a great day everyone! Thanks so much for all the nice comments!!
~Cambria


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL!! I love all the extra's you used like the tab punch in patterened paper, the stars with the setiment!!! Your idea of a photo is an outstanding on, TFS.

Alhambra Club said...

I love these cards and this one in particular, I am so going to make this card, I am so going to make this card.

Dottie K. said...

Wow this is so cute. I'm going to have to try one. :)

Marlou McAlees said...

what a gorgeous card, love it!!!

Melissa said...

Dang me this is cute!

Dawn Easton said...

LOL I just did one for the first time this weekend and I can't stop either!!! Yours is fabulous! Love how you scalloped the edges!! You always have all these little tricks...haha
Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Those stamps are sweet!

Sherry Cheever said...

Wow this is just gorgeous! Absolutely love it -- along with everything else you do!

Kim said...

Okay Cami, can it get any cuter!!!!! You Rock Baby

Michele Kovack said...

You rock girlie! You deserve all the nice comments! I want to try one of these now!

Rose Ann said...

Your criss cross is gorgeous!! I love all the sewing, and your choice of papers!

Alex said...

Darling card - I love this! I think you are right, a great Xmas card because you can add the photo. I was just trying to figure out how I was going to do that this year....this looks like it might be perfect! TFS - *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sharon Harnist said...

Dang, you rock, girl -- this is fan-tabulous!!

MJ said...

You are very good at these cards. I see so many that are just ok but yours are always stunning.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow, this is absolutely spectacular. So much detail and dimension. Tell me...how long did you actually work on it? Just curious.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute!!! Love the criss cross card with the Dashing paper!

My Little Hobby said...

These papers, this layout, and all the elements combined are really wonderful. I love the traditional Christmas colors. Gorgeous!

Debbi T said...

Holy crap. I love this one best, I think......LOVE LOVE!!!!!