Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hanna Challenge 29


This week the Hanna Challenge is a sketch challenge! Come on over to the Hanna Member forum at SCS and join us!

I've had this image colored since I got my atyou Spica glitter pens...... I think my Riley witch was waiting for this sketch. I do that a lot since I got my Copic markers. I'll color in images, then leave them (nice and neat in a little snap on container) until I need them for a certain card, or I see some designer paper that just calls to them. I haven't had so much fun coloring since Kindergarten. I guess now it's all about the glitter baby. Between the Spica pens and the Shimmerz paint, I can't help myself from adding some shine and shimmer to my cards. I seriously... can't help myself. It's a sickness..... really, it is. LOL.



The sentiment is a new single from Lizzie Anne Designs witch....get it... witch (told ya I'm a dork), I had to have it since I LOVE Halloween witches.

I used some retired Halloween paper from Stampin Up! along with some Bold Bright Brads to finish it up.

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Witchy Riley (Hanna Stamps), Halloween Mini (Hanna Stamps) Witching Halloween Sentiment (Lizzie Anne Designs).
Paper: Only Orange, Whisper White, Halloween Designer Paper (SU!).
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Copic Markers.
Other: atyou Spica Pens, Dimensionals, Nesties, Cuttlebug, Bold Bright Brads, Square Punch, Crafter's Tool Kit, Scor-pal.

Hope you have a great weekend..... and you can squeeze some time in to stamp! Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Tania said...

Lovely card!

Melissa S said...

Oh, I so LOVE the Riley and Sophie stamps. I have a bunch already and I can't wait to get some more... What a cute card!

Lori Barnett said...

AACKKK!! That is ADORABLE! I know what you mean about adding sparkly stuff on everything. I'm so getting jazzed for Halloween and Fall stuff!

Allison said...

Great card!

I love all these Riley stamps, I don't know why I haven't purchased any yet! I'll have to get on that!

Shelly said...

Funny that I have had that same image colored for some time and almost used it for the HSC too. Very cute!

Monica said...

I am in love with Riley!! This card is adorable!

Summerthyme Studio said...

absolutely adorable!!!!

rozie640 said...

Fabulous job on Riley, adorable card!

DeeDee said...

What an adorable little witch!!!! Hee hee hee...so cute and I love all the glitter too!! GREAT card girlie!!! HUGS!!

Kristi said...

heehee love it!

Taylor VanBruggen said...

How adorable! I love the spider dangling from the hat....too cute! =)

sideshow stamps said...

This is such a cute card...makes me itchy to get started on my Halloween cards! Those are always the funnest!