Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Penguins are Party'in


Oh yah baby... don't these guys just make you smile? They make me grin every time I see them.
Love that little guy peeking out of the water.

You can see it in the photo, but the water hole is covered using with my clear Sakura Glaze Pen (my friend Nancy got me hooked on them all over again.) Their eyes too... they have just a dab of the black Glaze Pen to make em pop. LOVE those pens! It's like embossing without the mess.

Okay, so yesterday was horrible. Just when I thought I was feeling better, I woke up with the WORST headache. I got the kids on the bus, went back to bed and didn't even get up until 12:30! Slept the day away, but later in the afternoon my headache finally left and now I feel a ton better. So, I KNOW the rest of the week is going to be good! Averie is SO excited for Halloween this year. She hasn't decided for sure what she wants to be... it changes daily. One of my twins wants to dress up as a girl! I can't wait to put makeup on him.... he's such a goofball. I guess I better get up in the attic and get down the costumes huh? Wow, hard to believe it's only a few days away. What do you do for Halloween? Do you take the kids out, or stay home and hand out candy? Shoot... I guess I better get some candy too. Man, are they days just zooming by or is it me?

Okay, so here's the supplies for this card:

Stamps: Penguin Party, Things Hanna Would Say, (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Neenah White, Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Pie Patterns Designer Paper, Prism (baby blue dark).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers.
Other: Sakura Glaze Pens, Nesties, Cuttlebug, Orange Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (SU!), Dimensionals, Scor-pal.

Have a great day girls! Oh man, and thanks again for all the great recipes on the blog candy post. I'm hitting the grocery store today so that I can try some of them! YOU ROCK! :)

10 comments:

DeeDee said...

Awww, they do put a smile on your face....VERY cute card!!! We live way and out in the "boonies" and never get trick or treaters and my boys are too old now to T or T....but when they were younger we would go into town to my Mama's house and T or T her neighborhood!!! FUN!!!! I'm glad you're feeling better Cami!!!HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute card, Cambria! I love the fun little penguins and the orange/blue combination! The water looks cool!

Alex said...

This is adorable - those little guys DO make me smile! Have fun on Halloween - my kids are going to a party with their youth group and we don't get trick or treaters since we live so far out! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Bethany Paull said...

You're making me want to pull out my glaze pens. This is darling!

Tiffany said...

How cute! I love the colors you chose. They look great together!!

Have a good one!

Lisa said...

I just love penguins, again another beautiful card!! I love it!!

Jenn said...

ooohh! Love the texture on the blue CS!! Your rock babe!

Anonymous said...

MY HUSBAND AND I STAY HOME, PASS OUT LOADS OF CANDY , AND WAIT FOR OUR GRANDCHILDREN TO COME BY AND SHOW US THEIR AWESOME HOMEMADE COSTUMES! ANYTHING BETTER THAN THAT???

Anonymous said...

AHH!! This is so VERY cute!! I am a penguin fan!! :)

Ret said...

awwwwwwwww how cute are these lil penquins!!!! Great card!