Monday, November 22, 2010

White Christmas

Good Monday morning! Hope everyone is healthy and warm today... it's getting SO cold here on the OR Coast!  



I finally had some time to stamp... or should I say, finish stamping.  I stamped this tree from the stamp set White Christmas a few weeks ago, and it's been sitting here on my desk just patiently waiting to be turned into a card.  I really like how this one turned out.  I stamped that tree onto Neenah (I forget the name of the cardstock, but it looks like Kraft.  I want to say Sand?), with my Versamark Champagne Dazzle ink Pad, then embossed with clear embossing powder.  I grabbed a finger dauber and then used white craft ink to smear all around the tree.  When I was done, I took a tissue and cleaned off the white ink off the embossed snowflakes.  Then, I used my Ranger Sponge Tool and inked up the sided and I'm sorry, but I can't remember what ink I used.. maybe Brushed Corduroy or Antique Linen?  I'll be better next time about paying attention.... sorry!

I know I used a button from BasicGrey (Jovial Collection), and that beautiful trim is from Maya Road.  The designer paper is from Fancy Pants.  AND... I got out and dusted off my sewing machine... which made me smile this morning as I thought back to how happy I was when I first discovered I could sew.... well, on cardstock anyway. :)


If you are looking for the winner from last week's blog hop, they will all be announced over at The Lounge later today. The set I am giving away will not ship until next week though, so please be patient. 


Hope you have a wonderful week and a Thanksgiving filled with family and love! Thanks for stopping by!




6 comments:

Tammie Edgerton said...

Sooo pretty, Cami!!! I LOVE this set!

Gale said...

this is really pretty. (you got dirty!) Love it.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty!!!! Great job on the sewing too ;)

Joy said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Cami, this is so pretty!

Debbie Corbari said...

OMW Cami! This freaking ROCKS! SHAZAM! I absolutely love it!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Your card is so elegant! LOVE all of the golds and the tree.