Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Easy Post-It Teacher Gift



Need a last minute teacher gift? Or... want to prepare to send a cute gift with your child before the summer zooms by? Well, it's me here, so of course it's last minute! I already showed you the little box of note cards, but I wanted a little something else to include. I remembered that I did these little Post It Note frames for the twin's teachers a few years back and they loved them. They are SO easy to make too.

You can get these little 4x6 acrylic frames at the Dollar Tree or Walmart. They are designed for photos, but if you lay them down, they make the perfect Post-it Note holders!

Everything is under the acrylic frame so your artwork won't get messy. The only thing on the top is the Post-it Notes and the ribbon. Take a scratch piece of the designer paper, and roll it up and add it inside the Pentel RSVP pen and you have a matching pen!

I'm using OCL's Spotlight of the week stamp set, called Bookworm. I'm also using more of the ADORABLE paper by Imaginisce called Teacher's Pet. LOVE this paper.. it's so nice and thick and double sided... and embossed! PERFECT for any project! I colored the image with Copic Markers and used the Square Nestabilities and the Long Rectangle Nestabilities. Easy peasy!

My kids are out of school next Wednesday. I cannot believe a whole school year went by again... SO FAST. Next week is filled with activities and more field trips, so it will be another busy one! Now, I just need to make a cute bag or box to put these in... hmmmmm. More later!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

12 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

Oh...My...GAWD girl! Seriously! This is ADORABLE!! I've GOT TO make one of these!

Jeanette said...

This is so clever. I am so going to CASE.

Jody Morrow said...

Awesome project!

SuperCool CreationS said...

I could not hold out any longer after seeing this...I broke down and bought the set. SO CUTE! I love everything you've done with it!

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Cami!!

Joy said...

Cami, this is ADORABLE! Love it! :)

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, this is SOOOOO adorable, Cami! That red gingham with the yellow DP is just perfection! LOVE IT!

Alex said...

This is totally Cami!! I am totally going to CASE - you are too too creative, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love the yellow and reds!

Charlene said...

It has been a while since I just blurted out "oh how cute" - but you did it for me! This is so darn darlin'! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! I am so going to make one of these!!

Elizabeth said...

Love it! I took your idea (and another one) and came up with this: http://sixgoldencoins.blogspot.com/2010/05/teacher-gift-idea.html

Thank you!