Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hippity Hoppity Easel Candy & Card

Hey Stampers!  There has been so much buzz about the easel card, I decided to do an easel candy box!  So much fun and SO easy.  Especially easy because this is a Sizzix die.  All I did was score that top lid in half and add a flower with a brad to the window!  We'll be making this cute box and card down at Memories of Time this Saturday.  It seems like forever since I've seen the girls, and I can't wait to hang out and get inky with them!

This stamp set is called Hippity Hoppity, and I LOVE IT!  It's so much fun to color and Sparkly Fluff . After I was completely done coloring and fluffing, I added some Glossy Accents to the frog's eyes and set it aside to dry.  Click on the photo for a larger view.  Pretty cool huh?  That designer paper is... you guessed it, Lucy Bird from Imaginisce.
I think there are three spots left for our class, so it's not too late to stop by the store and save a spot.  We'd love to see you... we always have so much fun!  Thanks for stopping by!    ~Cambria



5 comments:

jjcreations said...

Great projects!!!! I love that little frog trying to be a bunny.

StampinCathy said...

Awesome easel candy box and card. I just love the spring colors you used. That candy looks really good too!

Carol (HB) said...

You are SO STINKIN SMART! An easle box, who'da thought!?!?
I miss you CamiPink!! Give Kisa a huge HB hug for me would you?

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Cami, this is absolutely adorable!

Beate said...

I love this idea! LOVE all three projects. Those stamps are adorable!
Hugs and smiles