Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tres Chic DePorc Birthday

I've got another Tres Chic DePorc sample to share with you today... sorry it's not another new set, but this bug I caught is hanging in with me.    I'm sure tomorrow will be better.  I NEED to feel better because I've got a busy week ahead.  Wednesday, I'm driving to Florence to meet up with Marianne... I can't wait to see what she's drawn up for us!  Friday is Averie's Valentine party and guess who volunteered me to make the class treat bags?  I just love that girl! Haven't decided on Valentines to make yet, but I know which stamp set I'm using.

Have you tried to Sparkly Fluff brads?  If you look closely in the photo (you can click on it for a larger view), not only is the bottom of the lounge couch sparkly Fluffed (by using Scor-tape), but also the brads.  Just add some Glossy Accents and dip those brads!  I'm IN LOVE with the background stamp in this set.. just add some ink and you've got perfect leopard skin in any color.   

I want to wish my friend Jenn Balcer a wonderful birthday today!  Hope it's THE best girlfriend!

Have a great day, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Cami! I love it!! xx