Monday, May 3, 2010

Thanks Girls!

Today, I want to say a huge thank you for all the cards I've received since my Grandmother passed away.  I can't tell you how wonderful it feels to have so many awesome friends out there.  Thank you! Averie LOVED getting the mail each day and helping me open the envelopes.  Through the pain of my loss, I continue to feel so blessed.
 Today, I'm sharing a card that I made using the new stamp set called Pretty Petals and the Big Thanks set from the last release.  I love the little bugs that come in this gorgeous flower set.  The designer paper is from Cosmo Cricket, the cardstock from Bazzill.  I used Copic markers for all the coloring and added dots to the center of the brad with my Sakura Black Glaze pen.  Of course the bugs are all glittered up with Crafty Sparkles. The big scallops along the bottom is made with one of my new EK Success border punches from MOT.  

The winner of the 6 jars of Sparkly Fluff is:

creativearts said...
This is such a lovely beach card! I love everything beachy! And that sand is marvelous!
April 29, 2010 4:16 PM

Please check out details on THE LOUNGE on how to collect your blog candy!  All the winners will be posted shortly. Thanks to all of you for the nice comments and for making our Release Blog Hop so much fun!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

Krissy said...

the card is BEAUTIFUL!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a beautiful and happy card!! I love the sweet little bugs and the charming dp you used to showcase those darling images!! So sorry for your loss Cami!!

Sue from Oregon said...

what a lovely card!

Jane Bosi said...

This is adorable! I think i need that punch....and those stamps....and....i feel some shopping coming on! Hope you are well, friend!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors and your coloring is fabulous.

creativearts said...

Lovely, lovely card! Love the sweet bugs! Thanks so much for drawing my name to win the six bottles of Sparkly Fluff. This is so exciting. I have never used this product but will try it out and upload to my blog. Thanks again!