Thursday, May 6, 2010

Treasured Friend

 
I know, you are probably tired of hearing it, but these last few weeks have made me REALLY appreciate the good friends I have in my life.  Speaking of Treasured Friends (it's the name of the stamp set!), my friend Kisa is one that I treasure! She is sweet, kind and OH SO funny! That girl can make me laugh on the worst of days.  She made this stamp set... I'm so proud of her.  

Those girls are separate, so you can stamp them any way you want.  In the frame, out of the frame, either way they are adorable.   For this card, I put both of them on one acrylic block so I just stamped them once.  Look close at the sand... can you see the Sparkly Fluff?  I added little dots of glue with my Quickie Glue Pen, then sprinkled on the Sparkly Fluff, then tapped off the excess.  I added some sponging around the frame with Faded Jeans Distress Ink and colored the sand and girls with Copic Markers (E33, E00, E15, Y000). I stamped the shells with white craft ink.  I distressed the edges with a distressing tool.

Have a super day! Tomorrow, is another OCL Design Team Sketch! Hope you can play along! 

3 comments:

Kisa Peters said...

Hey! I just saw this card in person - and it's just as beautiful!! I love it! Your getting good with that spongin too!! :) Luv you too my treasured friend!!

jjcreations said...

Very cugte card!!!!!

Dori Shelton said...

Such a beautiful card, Cami! I love the pattern paper and the way you colored the image. I have been having lots of fun with my OCL stamps. Two new cards up on my blog!