Monday, July 14, 2008

Baseball Hanna


Isn't she awesome? Look at her face... she's gonna hit one to the stars baby! Don't you love her baseball uniform? Yah, I'd totally wear that. :)

This one was fun... I love Hanna's for paper piecing.. they are just FUN. For a little tutorial on paper piecing click here. I also added some glitter and bling to her with my atyou Spica Glitter pens... I love having the different colors and it's the perfect amount of glam. You can look good and be a sports star!

The paper is from an 8x8 pad from g c d studios (thanks Roseanne)... my Aunt is so good to me, she sent me half the pad and the paper is all shades of pink. The card stock is from Prism.


The Recipe:


Stamps: Baseball (Hanna Stamps) Things Hanna Would Say.
Paper: Prism Rose Dark, Rose Colored Glasses (g c d studios), Georgia Pacific.
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink, Black Soot, Copics.
Other: Spica Glitter Pens, 1 inch and 1 1/4 inch Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Ric Rack, Crafter's Tool Kit, Scor-Pal.

Have a great day everyone... and thanks always for stopping by!

2 comments:

Joy said...

She is adorable Cami! Love the colors!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

WAY TOO FUN! She is so cute - and you are the paper piecing QUEEN!