Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just Buzzin' By....


A quickie today! I wanted to try one more with Beate's Weekend Sketch. I had the scrap pieces out, so I threw it together.

I used paper from the Palette' O'Prints pack from Stampin' Up! along with the set called Buzzin' By.

The fun part is all the extras I added to make it shine and stand out.

I used the new atyou Spica Pens to add some honey sparkle to the honey, then added Clear Sakura Glaze over the top so that is really looks like oozing honey. Of course I added extra glitter to the bees wings and their antennas too.



Supplies:

Stamps: Just Buzzin' By (Stampin'Up!)
Paper: Neenah White, Basic Black, Palette O'Prints Designer Paper, Rose Red.
Ink: Ranger Distress Soot Black, Copic Markers.
Other: Martha Steward Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch (SU!), Purple Cow Cutter with Wavy Blade, Crafter's Tool Kit, Soft Subtle Brads, Dimensionals, Janome Sew Mini, Scor-Pal.

Hope you had a great weekend... they always go by too fast don't they? Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this Cami! How cute are those little 'bees'?! xx

Norine said...

what a cute card love those bee's
Hugs
Norine

Heidi said...

So cute, love the little bee's, I just made some bee cards the other nite for a simple HI!

DeeDee said...

Awww, what cute little bees!! Love your card girlie! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card! Your coloring and blending is just wonderful!

CountessLaurie said...

Oh, those bees are super sweet! Thanks for sharing.