Thursday, July 17, 2008

Gizmos and Gears



Another sneak peek from Lizzie Anne Designs! This cute set is called Gizmos and Gears. I know, most people would probably not make the robot pink, but DANG, isn't she cute? I think she is perfect in pink. *wink*

The designer paper is from that 8x8 gcd pad that my Aunt shared with me.... it's called Rose Colored Glasses. The main base is Prism card stock and the main image is on Whisper White. I used Craft Pink Passion to stamp the robot, then after she dried added some accents with my Sakura Glaze pens and my atyou Spica Glitter Pens. The knobs on her chest are those sticky pearls from Ellen Hutson.

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Gizmos and Gears
Paper: Prism, (gcd designs) Rose Colored Glasses Designer Paper, Whisper White, Basic Black.
Ink: Pink Passion Craft, Distress Soot Black.
Other: Sticky Pearls, Sakura Glaze Pens, atyouSpica Glitter Pens, Corner Tag Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals, Stampin' Write Markers, Scor-Pal, Vintage Brads, Crafter's Tool Kit.

Okay... you know the drill by now. My card today is birthday sketch #2. Today is the last day you can enter your card for the contest!! Get it in gear baby... you can enter as many times as you want! Get it... get it in gear.... snort snort. Friday they pick the winners! You can check out Meridith and Tricia's blog today for a list of designer blogs to visit for more sneak peeks too.

Have a super day, hope to see you tomorrow!

16 comments:

Tricia Ulberg said...

I love it when you put a feminine touch on your cards, it's so "you." Ha ha! Love it! :)

Meridith said...

I love the pink robot! I always love to see what you come up with in that brilliant mind of yours!

Kendra said...

Darn it! Why didn't I get this set??? This is fabulous Cami ~ only you could make the most fabulous Pink robot ever.

DeeDee said...

I LOVE your pink robot Cami....she is adorable!!! I just made a pink caterpiller...who-da-thunk-it!!! Why not be different huh!!! HUGS!!!

shelley- aka hairchick said...

Totally Cute!!! Pink is my favorite! I love all the "pink" you do!

Anonymous said...

I love the PINK robot!! My daughter would love this!
Thanks!

Katie said...

I love the pink robot! What a great idea - I can't wait to go play with non-boy colors!

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!! I thought I totally did not need this set, because I have a DD. But then you had to go and make a pink robot, and prove me wrong!!! I LOVE HER!!

Rose Ann said...

This robot is sooo cute in pink, Cami!! Who says a robot set has to be for a boy only? You go girl!!

Dori Shelton said...

Too cute! Only you could make a pink robot look so adorable Exactly how many stamp sets do you have?! Always amazing...I love looking at your work.

ooh, I played with the "fish" today!! and yes, Sushi is my favorite thing to eat!

Mimi Hornberger said...

I LOVE this! I would have never thought to do the robot in pink. TFS! XO, Mimi

Nicole said...

CUTE and UNexpected color, how fun!

I know Marianne also HIT YOU, but I am "hitting" you with the same award that she gave me, too!

Thank YOU for being such an inspiration to all of us crafty gals, especially me!

HUGS, Nicole

joslyn said...

okay this is so cute. i think she is great. i never thought of a mrs. until now.

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!! OMG - that robot is SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! And pink - PERFECT!

Lynn Put said...

This is sooooo stinkin' cute! I love the pink robot and the designer papers you used with her are perfect!

Kar said...

never thought a robot could look so cute in PINK!!!