Monday, January 5, 2009

Valentine Wishes From Pat the Dog


I love Pat the dog! I think this is one of my favorite images. I'll use it all year around, because you can always send someone a heart hug right? But, he's super cute to send Valentine wishes!

I used two stamp sets from Our Craft Lounge called Pat the Dog and So in Love.

I used our exclusive Copic Marker sets for all the coloring. I also used a new product we will have up real soon in our store. It's flock, but it's not... or should I say flock with a twist. :) It's DA BOMB and just what you need to make all your Valentine projects extra fun.




Supplies:


Stamps: Pat the Dog, So In Love (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: Neenah White, Chocolate Chip, Romance Puppy Love Designer Paper (American Crafts).
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Copic Markers Pastel and Earthy.
Other: Quickie Glue Pen, Sakura Glaze Pens, atyou Spica Pens, Nesties, Cuttlebug, Ribbon (Target... thank you Gail!), Crafter's Tool Kit, Dimensionals, Martha Steward Heart Punch, Scor-pal.

I had so much fun today with my girls. They made it extra special for me by serving a *little* (it was actually huge) cake to celebrate my birthday later this week. How sweet is that? Besides some special things, it was great converstation, sharing and coloring! Man, I look forward to hooking up each month with them. It makes me miss my hostess club girls SO much. As soon as I get back from CHA, I'll be doing some classes so I can see my girls and stamp till we cramp!

Have a great week everyone! See ya tomorrow! PS... my Aunt says it's NOT her fault I was up so late last night. Just saying. And, everyone caught the bus this am... but only because the bus was late! LOL. Okay... going to bed right now! :) Tomorrow I will make it earlier.

14 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute card! I love your coloring. :) That flock stuff looks SO cool. Are those sparkles I see?

Tracey said...

I love this Cami. An adorable card!!

DeeDee said...

I think this is my favorite image too Cami!! He was the first one I stamped and colored up. Your card is just adorable and I really like the flock that's not flock....hee hee!!! HUGS!!!

Alex said...

I LOVE Pat, and this card is ADORABLE!!! Great Valentines card Cami!! I am still playing catch up but hope to break Pat out again soon! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Melanie said...

Cami, Cute card I'd love getting him anytime of year. You mentioned your B-day was later this week, what day? Mine's Sunday so I was just curious. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! This is so so cute!! Love your colors! TFS!

Anonymous said...

cute! love pat the dog! i just used this lil' guy over the weekend! hope you are having a super new year so far! hugs-Jd

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Cami, I just have to tell you that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Love Bug stamp set! I finally got mine in the mail yesterday and sat right down to play. If you have a moment, you can see my first creation with this set on my blog at: http://lisahjulberg.blogspot.com/2009/01/shazzzzaaaammm.html

Thanks for the inspiration you always give me, especially for adding sparkle to a card. The atyouSpica clear pen rocks! I am definitely going to try shimmerz one of these days. I can see why you are addicted!

I look forward to seeing OCL's next releases. Congrats on your new venture!

Best wishes, Lisa

Norine said...

super cute card
Hugs
Norine

Tonya said...

Great card Cami! You can color your images like nobodys business!!!

Sorry I missed out on your early Birthday celebration but I was thinking about you!

Vicki G said...

Oh my GOODNESS........Pat never looked so GOOD!!!!!

LOVE HIM

Ramona Michaluk said...

Hi Cami, just love this little doggy - he's so cute! You just wanna hug him too! All your Valentine cards are gorgeous - love your ideas.

lisa808 said...

Happy Birthday!

Jane said...

What a cute image. He made me smile and I'm feeling particularly sad tonight...so I'm sure this will cheer a child. Great job on the coloring and all the details.

Jane