Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cowabunga Dude!



I know, I know... it's eP's Kona AGAIN! I just can't help it.. he's SO much fun to color! If you want to read about the story of Kona, click here. I am really excited about this set and how it turned out. I think he's perfect for all kinds of summer creations. It's an eP exclusive, and he's only available for a limited time. Click here to see Hangin' Loose with Kona!

I think besides the card with Joy's birthday cake on his head, this is my second favorite card. I have this awesome paper from Creative Imaginations with these fun circular words on it and it just so happened that the Cirlce Nesties fit inside them... so all I had to do was use one Nestie for the paper, and one for the Kona. He's raised up on Jody's Foam Dots, then the whole thing is layed on a Scallop Nestie. The blue swirly wave paper is the opposite side.... you have to just love double sided designer paper! Easy peasy. The sentiment is stamped on Neenah White, punched out with my SU! punch, then layered on the Designer Label Punch (also SU!). The orange scallop on the very back is a Marvy Scallop Punch. The two brads on the side are also from Creative Imaginations.

Want to see more cute Kona creations? There is a whole gallery over at SCS. Just click here.

Have a great day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!


14 comments:

Alex said...

He IS really cute and I totally adore him!!!!! What a fab card Cami! I need to upload my card to SCS and join in on the fun! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Bandon, Oregon said...

Cami... Great Card and Thanks for the Tut on the tri fold... Got to try that one...

Is there anywhere in Coos Bay/North Bend that carries the paper for the Copics??? Where other than on line???

Thaks so Much!!! Hope to be at one of your classes soon...
Faith

Unknown said...

Hey Faith... thanks babe! Yes, Memories of Time in Coos Bay carries the Neenah in white and the cream :)

I'd love to see you there! :)

Debbie Corbari said...

CUTE card Cami! That Kona sure is a cute one! That paper you used is soooooooooooooo kewl. LOVE IT!

Kisa Peters said...

That paper is AWESOME DUDE!

I love that card.....the paper is PERFECTION!

Missy said...

Absolutely fun and exciting. I love him and had to jump on the wagon before he was gone. Kona arrived in my mailbox a couple days ago but because of other committments I haven't really got to play too much. I did ink it up but that is about it.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

this is so cute! He definitely is FUN to color!

MJ said...

I have to say that this guy is just too stinkin cute and this is one of the best cards I have seen with him yet. Love it.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

Michele Kovack said...

Super cute he is!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh that PAPER! It's just perfect with Kona riding the wave. FUN card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THis is just too stinkin' CUTE, Cami! Your coloring is fabulous!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

WAY cool, cams! LOVE that the nestie fit right inside that paper - HOW PERFECT!

Yellow Pages Rhode Island said...

Such interesting read and information, thanks for sharing this post. I will check back to read your other new posts. Please come visit my site Yellow Pages Rhode Island when you got time.