Monday, August 3, 2009

Sneak Peeks Start Today!

Hey Stampers!

CHA was a blast! I had THE best time! I have a lot to share with you! I just got home late Saturday, so I've had lots to catch up on. I hope to post later today and show you a sneak peek of our new Holiday Release stamp sets and share some new products too!

I'm happy to announce that we now have an Our Craft Lounge Blog! Hop over and check it out! Click here! It's brand new, so hang with us until we get it just right! You'll want to stop by there today because today our sneak peeks officially kick off! We have 31 new sets releasing! Today, through Wednesday you'll see sneak peeks from some of your favorite designers. On Thursday, we have our big blog hop give away! Yep, we are giving away 31 free sets! Also on Thursday, our entire Holiday Release will be available to purchase from our retailers! So, check out your scrapbook stores and favorite online retailers to see if they are getting our new release!

What are you waiting for? Check it out!!! Thanks for stopping by! See you later this afternoon.

6 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love your new blog and can't wait to see and hear about CHA. Ü

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

CHA was so fun!! You guys are so sweet and it was a blast meeting you and helping out at the SCS booth!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Glad to see you back. Wish I could have gone to CHA to met you and everyone else. Can't wait to see all your pics from there!

Alex said...

LOVE the new blog Cami!!! Can't wait to see and hear all about CHA - spill it, girlie!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sally Watkins said...

Missed you at the second day of SCS make and takes. So glad I had a chance to meet you.

lifesabeach32940 said...

Cambria ~

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you feel better soon!! :)

I am excited out OCL's new blog, but I couldn't find a way to subscribe to it using Feedblitz (which is the way I subscribe to yours). Will this be an option in the future?

Thanks!!



Judy