Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ghostly Greetings


Did you see the Spotlight of the Week last week over at the OCL blog? Deb Felts ROCKED the samples all week from the set Ghostly Greetings. She totally inspired me to get out my stamp set and play.

I wish I had stamped the bottom sentiment on the other side of the card, but I will for the next one. I cut out the ghost, then used my Quickie Glue pen to add glue then dumped our Sugar Sparkles all over. So sparkly! It really makes the card fun!







Supplies:


Stamps: Ghostly Greetings (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: Bo Bunny Designer Paper, Black, Neenah White, Limeade Bazzill, Orange Prism.
Ink: Ranger Soot Black, Copic Markers.
Other: Circle Nesties, Label One Nesties, Big Shot, Karen Foster Primary Brads, White Satin Ribbon, Sakura Black Glaze Pens, Sakura Stardust Pen, Quickie Glue Pen, Sugar Sparkles, Lemon Drop Yellow Sparkles, Scrapbook Adhesive Foam dots, Scor-pal, Zip Dry.

Hope you are having a great week! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is adorable Cami!!