Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Journey

Hello stampers!  How are you?  I feel so out of touch with everyone lately... sorry about that.  I'm buried in work prepping for Summer CHA and our next release... but I'm sure you'll love what's to come. :)  Are you going to Chicago for CHA or the Super Show?  If you do, I hope you'll stop by and see all the OCL girls at CHA.  We'll have lots of stamping celebrities hanging out and helping with Make and Takes. 
I found some time to stamp a little over the weekend.  For this card I used three stamp sets, Love Notes, The Journey, and Dandy Days.  I stamped the script from Love Notes on the designer paper with Ranger Old Paper Ink, then the Dandy Days image and the sentiment with Ranger Soot Black.  I then spayed some Bubble Gum Glimmer Mist in the corner.  I'm rediscovering how much fun and beautiful using Glimmer Mist is!  
 
Oh... and see that cool chain?  It's my newest EK Success Edger Punch.  Yep... I was shopping again down at MOT.  The centers of the dandelions have a jewel from Bazzill, and Crafty Sugar Sparkles applied with a Quickie Glue Pen. The swirl in the corner is also from the set Love NotesThe designer paper is from Fancy Pants, cardstock from Bazzill.  Main image is a die from Quick Kutz.  
Hope you are having a great week.  I'm savoring my last couple of weeks before the kids are out of school.  I look forward to having more time with them, but also worry about getting my work done while they are at home. Summer will officially start for me soon! :)

Thanks for stopping by! See you on Friday with another OCLDT Sketch.
~Cambria

1 comment:

Tammie E said...

Wow, Cami, this is awesome! You inspire me!!!

I missed you and Kisa at the last MOT class. My fingers are crossed that I'll be able to make the next one.