Thursday, September 2, 2010

Be Scary!

 
I love making Halloween cards!  I started out trying to play along with the OCLDT sketch last week, but it didn't end up looking anything like the sketch!  I'll try again tomorrow and see if I can follow the sketch!  Nothing was going right last week, so it doesn't surprise me that my card was wonky. 

I found this cool paper in my stash from last year, it's called Trick or Treat by Fancy Pants.  The pumpkin is a die from Spellbinders.... I used my oval die in the center to make a little frame. I used the stamp sets On the Fence and Spooky Tags, both new releases from Our Craft Lounge. I added Black Eyeliner Sparkles to the graves, and Black Eyeliner Sparkly Fluff to the bats.  I added some Tuxedo Smooch to the tree, the outlined it all with C1 to give it some shadow.  The trim on the end is made with my EK Success Edger punches I got at Memories of Time.  Love my punches.....

Have a wonderful day! Wish me luck on tomorrow OCLDT sketch.  I hope you join us!

3 comments:

Gale said...

CAMI!!!! Be still my heart. Posting 2 days in a row! Didn't know there could be such a thing! LOL

Love both cards (yesterdays and todays). The halloween one may be 'wonky' for the sketch but looks good from here!

Gale

Broni said...

Oh my gosh, I love how you made the pumpkin into a frame! What a great idea! Hmm, I may have to lift this from you!! Hope you don't mind!

Joan Ervin said...

I love Halloween cards, too, and this one is a real beauty....love the fun Halloween images and the punpkin frame is AWESOME!!!