Monday, April 9, 2007

Cheaper Than Therapy & You Don't Need an Appt.


Yes..... I've been over at Eclectic Paperie AGAIN. This is my last visit for awhile. I couldn't resist..... She is just TOO cool... isn't she? She is Nay, from Rubber Romance! Go and check out those RR stamps! OMGosh! I wanted the girl in the car SO bad, but they were out of stock! :(

That background paper is Hannah from the Oh Baby! Girl collection (Basic Grey). I stamped her twice. Once on shimmery white card stock, then again on the paper so that I could cut out the pillow and have a pretty pillow case. I also used those shimmery H2O's on the candy boxes and the fancy pillow. My friend Heather sent me some pretty pink crystals for my birthday and I thought they look divine on the edge of that pillow. I had my Sakura Gelly Glitter pen out to fancy up those chocolate wrappers, so I added an anklet to her tiny little beautiful legs! LOL. Her britches are done with the Linen background stamp from Stampin'Up!, stamped onto shimmery then cut out and glued on. I used regal rose and the aquapainter to add more color and shadow to her new jean cut offs. I used the aquapainter for all the coloring.

I stamped her out one more time onto copy paper, covered her up and then stippled bashful blue all around her. Clipped those corners with the ticket punch and added some vintage brads layered on ruby red card stock, then on a certainly celery base. She is done....well, after I stamped the rest of the sentiment inside. Look at those kisses! I LOVE that saying!

Are you all sick of Easter chocolate? Nah... you NEVER get sick of chocolate right?

15 comments:

Kimberly said...

oh this is darling. Just darling. :) Love all your work girl!!!

Joy said...

Cami, I just love all of your creations. I love love love this one! You rock girlfriend. True AWESBOMB!!!!!

lilstamper said...

Too cute! And no, you never get tired of chocolate *GRIN*

Joan said...

I dashed over to EP and these are gone. Oh, your card is adorable. Love it.

Memories of Time said...

I think they still have the wood mounted... I wish I had gotten the wood, because she is a pretty big stamp and I don't have a acrylic block that big. I can't help it... I'm partial to wood. :)

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

cute cards!

Bety :)

Pam said...

I love her Cami, and love all your details, so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Holy smokies, Cami! This card is fabulous! All the paper piecing really pays off! LOVE this!!

Jennifer Aviles said...

snort! I got the hick in the car! LOL! This one, too. . .they're in my car. . . .calling me!

Anonymous said...

She's a*d*o*r*a*b*l*e!!! Fabulous card... Now I'm gonna have to go check out these stamps...thanks for that! LOL!

Coach Prentice said...

THUD! I just fell off my computer chair! The paper piecing on this is fab-o! And I love the blue stippled backround, too. You ROCK!

StampHappy said...

Your card is soooo cute! I love your image, I just went and ordered three of them from EP... unfortunatly they didn't have this one in stock! Love your card :O)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. Your coloring is fantastic and the bling on the card the icing on the cake! Love to check your blog, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Oh Cammie - your coloring here is absolutely DIVINE! The skin shading - wow! I love Ruber Romance girls too!!!

Tracey said...

i fell in love with this card! probably cuz i love chocolate! LOL...anyway, i went & bought the 2 gals on the bench & the one trying on shoes....plus i joined paper pretties to get a new rubber romance kit every month...cambria if u need a mount for urs, let me know what size u need...i probably have 1 laying around here...=)