Sunday, May 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Caden!!


My sweet friend Heather's little boy Caden turns one this weekend. It's SO hard to believe a year has gone by. I wanted to send a card, but my mojo is missing. This took me two days to finish. LOL.

The paper is from the retired Scrappin Kit Toy Box. I LOVE that paper. I wish I had hoarded more of it. The letters and balloons were done with my Cricut machine. I need to use that thing more. The balloon strings are done Stampin'Up!'s wire works. I twirled the ends with the poker thingie from the Crafter's Tool Kit by wrapping it around the tip. Stamp set is Wild About You.

I hope Caden had a wonderful birthday party... knowing his Mom.. I'm sure it was THE best. :) Happy Birthday sweet little man!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. It's been beautiful here on the OR coast.
~Cambria

©Stampin'Up! 1990-2007

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at those balloons!!!!!!!!! FREAKIN GENIUS!!!

Unknown said...

hey Babe, have I got a deal for you! Sign my name to that card underneath yours and I'll send you my paper... oh, shoot. I don't think I have the toy box one. I got one of the scrappin' kits that's for boys... I just can't remember which one.

But never mind that - how can Caden be turning 1 already??? I'm sure he was just born not that long ago!! Like just a smidge before Emi, right?!

Anonymous said...

Super duper cute, Cami! Great touch using the wire for the balloons. Love that cute paper, too!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

OMG - are you SERIOUS????????? My li'l man gets THIS???????? I LOVE IT Camilicious!!!!!!! I can't believe you - a whole post for Caden! I have to print it out for his SCRAPBOOK (I'm a DORK)! I LOVE this Cami - every stinkin' detail! The wire - the cricut letters cut out of that paper, the balloons' "strings" wrapped around the gator's tail! OMG - so sweeeeeeeet!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Jenn said...

Too cute Cami!!! I am sure Caden will love it as much as his mom!!!! Happy B-day Caden!!!

Carol (HB) said...

I could hear McH screaming in MN when she saw this post Cami!! LOL I bet you will hear her when she opens the envie! This is BEYOND cute... every little touch has the magical Cami touch to it!

Michele Kovack said...

What a cute card! I wish I made such nice cards when my MOJO is missing!

Bevie Pearl said...

Heather is gonna scrap this card in her Caden book.....How cool...
I heard her sreaming with delight in Illinois, too!! Cami, You bring such happiness to our stamping world.

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a cute card!! I love everything about it. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh how stinkin' cute this is!! I love Caden's name in the die cut letters, Cami! Saaaaawwwweeeeeeet1

Anonymous said...

That's sooo cute! Cami you rock!