Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Long Notes Mini Album/Palette Prints


I had to have the Long Notes out of the Spring Mini from Stampin'Up!. But then, they just sat on my desk and each time I reached to use them, I had a hard time making anything work that I really liked. I am in a small swap with a group of friends with the Palette O'Prints ( you can purchase for $9.95 with any $35.00 SU! order during the month of May). This double sided beautiful designer paper comes in a pad that measures 6x6, includes 48 sheets with 12 different prints of four colors.... they are awesbomb.

As most of you know, I've been busy helping out while my Grandma is recovering from open heart surgery, so time is short. I was pleased at how fast these went together. I will write a tutorial with photos and hopefully have it up tomorrow, so check back with me.

The inside is blank since these were for a swap, but it would be perfect for 3x3 photos! Wouldn't this be cute for Mother's day? A little brag book she could throw in her purse?

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Big Blooms, Linen Background, Riveting.
Paper: Long Notes (Saffron & Cool Caribbean), Whisper White, Basic Black, Palette O' Prints.
Ink: Rose Red, Basic Black
Other: Dimensionals, Black Grosgrain, Slot Punch, Circle Punches, RR Brads, Crafter's Tool Kit.

I'll work on the tutorial tonight if all works out and I get some free time. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are all having a good week!!
~Cambria



©Stampin'Up! 1990-2007

21 comments:

Jennifer Aviles said...

i love them, cami! thanks for the shotgun ride home yesterday. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Cambria those are just adorable!!!! I swear you make the cutest little projects-things you can tuck in a pocket and peek at later on to make you happy!!!!

Swamp Tulip said...

What a great project. I just love them!

Teresa

Anonymous said...

Cami, you always come up with the coolest stuff! I am so glad your grandma came out of the surgery allright and is home now!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

I can't believe it! These are absolutely stinkin' adorable - AND I GET ONE - I GET ONE - neener neener neeeeeener! *ok - now I will act like an adult* - SO SO SWEET Cami!

marja said...

what a lovely mini albums cambria!!!!
so cute with the flower!!!!!

beautiful!!!!



marja

Rose Ann said...

These are awesome, Cambria!! I'm looking forward to the tutorial. (I have long notes that I haven't touched yet.)

I'm glad to hear your grandma is doing well! :)

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute, Cami! Love your little photo album idea. Need to pull the plastic off of my package, I guess!

Anonymous said...

Cami,
those are soooo cute! i always look for a way to sent kids pictures to my family.

why did i not order those long notes????? i can kick myself.

i so look foreward to your tutorial.. i can not figure out how you added the "pages" to the book.

thank you for sharing!
ClaudiafromGermany
btw.. i love how you poped the reviting out of the flower

Kendra Hernandez said...

These are the bomb cami - love, love, love them! :)

Anonymous said...

Way cute, Cami! I'm curious and excited to see how you put these together. Looking forward to that tutorial! Thanks!

Michele Kovack said...

Yes, these would be great for gifts! Love your creations!

Joy said...

Cami, this is gorgeous!!!!! Loooooove it!

Valerie said...

CAMI CAMI CAMI!!! You ROCK my world every time you post one of your AWESBOMB creations! Can't wait for the toot!

Unknown said...

Cami - don't worry if you don't have time to post a tutorial right away. Just send me one and I'm sure I can figure it out from there.

Well, no one else tried a not-so-subtle request for one, so why should I? (grin)

Anonymous said...

They're so cute. Looking forward to the instructions. TFS! Glad to hear your Grandma is doing better. Dottie K

Angi said...

What great mini albums!! I just love your blog. You have the best ideas...so fresh and exciting!

Leana said...

thanks Cambria for this tutorial!!! I can't wait to get to work on it!

Pam said...

THUD......um, have you mailed them out yet my sweet little Camster?!!
OMGosh! I LOVE everything you do, dang.

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. What a great way to use the 6 x 6. My stampers are so tired of making card, but aren't necessarily scrappers. Thanks for the great idea.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Cami, this is adorable! Could you tell me what the size of the long notes are? I don't have those and would like to make one (or more as I have made a BUNCH of your triangle fold cards Ü) of these.
TIA,
debbie