Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Snow Place Like Home....




Ya gotta love easy Christmas cards! How many do you make? When do you start? I'd LIKE to say, I start early and I'm done by the beginning of December, but that would be a lie. I usually start the second week or so... and I run out of time and only send a few out! Horrible huh? I'm trying to be better this year. I think most of my peeps will get these cute penguins! They are easy to stamp, mostly black, very little coloring AND, they are perfect to add Sparkles and Sparkly Fluff to! Because you KNOW when they gotta touch it, you've done your job as a card maker! *wink*


Supplies:


Stamps: Snow Place Like Home (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: Neenah White, Dotted Bazzill, Maraschino Cherry Bazzill, American Crafts Designer Paper.
Ink: Ranger Soot Black, Copic Markers.
Other: American Crafts Ribbon, Circle Nesties, Circle Scallop Nesties, Red Brads, Glossy Accents, Chunky Sparkles, Sugar Sparkly Fluff, Quickie Glue, atyou Spica Pens, Crafter's Tool Kit, Zip Dry, Scor-Pal.

Hope you had a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great card! I love that ribbon!

Kim at Polka Dot Thought said...

Absolutely love this! It very well may be this year's Christmas card!

~T~ said...

Love easy and that card is super cute!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how stinkin' CUUUUTE!!

....I've started making my cards but I don't have many done either. I'm jealous of those people that started a stash in January. I think I need to jump on that Xmas Card Challenge bandwagon so I can get ahead too.

Jennie Lin Black said...

WOW.. I have never used that Eclipse masking tape but have read alot about it lately. I am going to have to give it a try next time I see it available. thanks for the tip.. and the brad thingy is a must must must have! LOL.... isnt everything a must have. jennie