Friday, August 21, 2009

Weekend Sketch #94


Good morning! Sorry I'm late with the sketch this morning! I got it done yesterday, went to register my daughter for school, started prepping for our class tonight at Memories of Time, went to post last night and my internet was down. So... got up at 5 am to come down and post, realized I had done NEXT weekend's sketch! DOH! Ever have those days? Head over and visit Beate for all the weekend sketch details. Thanks for the fun sketch Beate!







I got this cool new tool at CHA called the iTop by Imaginisce. It's SUPER cool! The small brads fit all the centers from our set called Friendly Flowers.... how cool is that? You can make your own custom brads! At CHA they even used material... it's a very cool tool and easy to use! I cannot wait to find more time to play with it more!

Check out the rest of the sketch team to see what they created with this fun sketch!

Beate Johns
Charmaine Ikach
Laurie Schmidlin
Lori Craig
MaryJo Albright
Sharon Harnist

Supplies:

Stamps: Friendly Flowers, Thankful Flourishes (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: Bazzill Dotted Blue, Neeenah White, Basic Black.
Ink: Ranger Soot Black, Copic Markers, YG11, B0000, Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue.
Other: iTop, Small Brads, Sugar Sparkles, Quickie Glue Pen, Janome Sew Mini, Dotted Ribbon, Square Scallop Nesties, Long Scallop Punch (SU!), Scor-pal, Zip Dry.

Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!!


8 comments:

Beate said...

SHUT UP! LOVE the brad, LOVE the background paper and love the card!
And how cool that you already have done next weeks sketch! LOL

Have a wonderful weekend sweet friend. Hugs and smiles

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Cami!! That brad is so cute!! :)

sheri said...

OH NO....one more tool I HAVE TO HAVE....tha is way to neat.I love flowers and that is perfect for doing them.
I LOVE,LOVE the card,,the colors are my favorite. Beautimus,,(thats my word for really awsome)
thanks for sharing and have a great week-end. :-)

Sharon Harnist said...

Sorry for your troubles in getting your card posted, sweetie! Yes, YOU are the cause of my i-top purchase, LOL (which I haven't used yet)! The brad is wonderful in this cute flower set -- sweet card!

Wendy J. said...

Cami, this is so adorable! I love the brad on the flowers! Love the colors...it's so cheery! It's all perfect!

Tracey said...

Love the colours on this Cami! SO pretty! Have a fabulous weekend! xx

Lori Craig said...

Way cute, Cams! I'm glad to see you using that brad maker. Love it in the center of your flowers. :) I did a double take at first.

Happy Weekend!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Cami. Lovin' the brad, and the colors are so nice together. Hope you had a wonderful weekend:)