Friday, August 28, 2009

Weekend Sketch #95




THIS week is weekend sketch #95! You'd think I could keep something as easy as what number sketch we are on straight! These days..... well, it's not easy! Hey, at least I was done this week early! Only a couple more weeks and the kids will be back to school and then everything will make sense again... right? That's what I'm telling myself anyway!

Happy Friday by the way!




Check out the sketch team, and Beate's blog for all the details! Hope you can play along with us over the weekend!

Beate Johns
Charmaine Ikach
Jenn Balcer
Laurie Schmidlin
Lori Craig
MaryJo Albright
Sharon Harnist

Supplies:

Stamps:
Snow Place Like Home, Snowy Sayings, Parka Penguins (Our Craft Lounge).
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Designer Paper by American Crafts, Neenah White.
Ink: Ranger Soot Black, Copic Markers.
Other: Sugar Sparkly Fluff, Appletini Green Sparkly Fluff, Quickie Glue Pen, Chunky Sparkles, Circle Nesties, Label Nesties, Wizard, Red Brad (American Crafts), Crafter's Tool Kit, Zip Dry, Glossy Accents, Scor-pal.

Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Beate said...

Cami girl. I know exactly what you mean. Well...my kids started school this week and it was still hectic. I hope once everyone will get into a routine it will be better.

I LOVE your card. The images are too cute and I LOVE what you did with them.

Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs and smiles

Denise Marzec said...

Cute Cute CUTE!!

Jennifer Aviles said...

So glad to get into a routine here - mine started Monday. It'll all work out, babe.

I love this set - I'd fish in the ICE for you! That makes me think, "I'd shave my LEGS for you!" LOL! CUTE< CUTE!

Sharon Harnist said...

Way to rock this sketch, Cami -- love those sweet penguins and frosty igloo! Hang in there just a few more weeks, babe!

Joy said...

EEEEEKS! This is soooooo cute! :)

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO cute! :)

Teresa Kline said...

wow, is this ever adorable...I luv it!

enjoy *~*

Christine said...

This is beautiful. So cute, I love the colors you chose

csroyal said...

Way too cute!!! love it!

Anonymous said...

Sister, I know what you mean! My kiddos start back on Monday. Hopefully, I will get my routine back.
Your card is BEAUTIFUL!
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend:)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Cami, this is SO STINKIN' cute! Oh my goodness! Have a great weekend!

Libby Hickson said...

So adorable!!

Nicole said...

Hi Cami! I can't wait to get this one in the mail! I won the Parka Penguins in the blog hop! WOOHOO!

THANKS again for that! These penguins are so sweet and I am in love with your igloo!

WOW you haven't even started school yet? Double WOW! We have been in session since Aug 14th! Hope you have been behavin' yourself, girlie!

Blessings, Nicole

Barbara Schram said...

Cami! What an adorable image! Perfect for the sketch challenge! Have a wonderful Wednesday!