Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lola Witch


Ha! I love the stamp set Lola Love.... I think she is just adorable! So, I took two of our Halloween sets and witched her up for Halloween! The bowl of candy and the inside sentiments are from the set Granny's Potions, and the hat, spider web on her dress , spider on her hat, and Trick or Treat Sentiment in the web are from the set Holiday Cruiser. The cut out pieces are from the My Mind's Eye Designer paper pack called Boo! to You. OMGosh... talk about making a bunch of easy Halloween cards with those paper packs! Adorable stuff! I might just cheat and whip up more cards with them!





I added some Googly eyes and Black Eyeliner Sparkly Fluff to the spider and stamped the Trick or Treat sentiment in the center of the web and popped it up on foam dots. The paper frame I made with my Polka Dot Frame Nestabilities die. I took the inside die cut piece of designer paper (where Lola is) and added it to the inside of the card with the sentiment. I've decided to use EVERY piece of my scraps.... I'm going to throw them on the inside of my cards from now on! It kills me to throw them away.. and my desk is overflowing!

Here is a close up of the details... you can click on the photo to see it larger. Can you see the Sparkly Fluff and Jewels on her hat? LOVE those Kaiser Rhinestones! She also has little black ones on her hair bows. I used my atyou Spica black pen to make the spider web and her socks all sparkle too.

I promise to take a break from the Halloween stuff soon. I'm just having so much fun making cards! You have to admit... Halloween is a fun holiday to make cards for! :)

Supplies:

Stamps: Lola Love, Holiday Cruiser, Granny's Potions (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: My Mind's Eye Boo! to You, Neenah White, Orchid Opulence.
Ink: Ranger Soot Black, Copic Markers
Other: Quickie Glue Pen, Sparkly Fluff, Kaiser Rhinestones, Googly Eyes, Polka Dotted Nestie Frame, Foam dots, Long Rectangle Nesties, Wizard, Zip Dry, Scor-Pal, Sakura Glaze Pens.

Hope you are having a great week. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Vicki G said...

Cute Card Cami! Hope all is well in your world!


Hugs,

Vicki

Mona Pendleton said...

This is such a cute Halloween card! You should visit the Just Us Girls challenge blog-this week is paper piecing & I think this would qualify :) TFS

asela said...

Love the cute little witch! adorable....thanks for everything Cami...loves ya!

MaGoooo said...

This is ADORABLE!!