Thursday, October 22, 2009

Parka Penguins


This week has just been crazy busy. I truly do need more hours in the day.... don't you?

Just a super quick share today.I'm still playing with the stamp set Parka Penguins and Snowy Sayings. I'm really trying to get my desk/stampin area organized..... which is a huge job... trust me. I just can't stop getting new paper. DANG cute paper! Here is some more of that paper from MME, called Colorful Christmas... I love it. :) Using up my scraps baby! When I get my mess cleaned up, I'm totally using the whole package! Every yummy piece!







This card did not photograph well. You cannot see all the dimension and sparkle. I used Rockin' Pink Sparkly Fluff on the penguins parka and skirt, and Sugar Sparkles on her little figure 8 in the ice. The background is made with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and the dies are all from Spellbinders. The ribbon is American Crafts. I used my Blue Sakura Glaze pen to add the dots around the scallop... they kinda look like ice. :)

Have a super day! Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you tomorrow for Beate's Weekend sketch.

2 comments:

~T~ said...

Oh, very cute! Great job.

Jennifer Love said...

Cute! I'm in love with that paper, too. hehe