Friday, October 16, 2009

Weekend Sketch 102


Happy Friday! Hope you are all staying healthy and warm! It's getting colder here on the OR coast... and half the kids are at home sick in the schools. One of my twins just went back to school yesterday, although I don't think he had the Swine Flu, he was pretty miserable. :(

I'm having SO much fun with the My Mind's Eye Paper packs! I LOVE LOVE LOVE... did I tell you, I LOVE the Colorful Christmas Kit? I do... it's DA BOMB. Each paper kit comes with one 12x12 page of cool border strips and cut outs. The tree, and the border (right under the ribbon) are from that strip, along with the snowflake and border strip on the inside of the card.

I used two stamp sets to make this card. Parka Penguins and Snowy Sayings. I used our Sugar Crafty Sparkles and Sparkly Fluff to give it touchability and shazam! I used the Quickie Glue Pen to apply both. I added Sparkles on the inside snow flake cut out from the MME paper kit too....







I hope you can find some time over the weekend to stamp! Check out the rest of the sketch team by clicking on the names below:



Beate Johns
Charmaine Ikach
Jenn Balcer
Laurie Schmidlin
Lori Craig
Sharon Harnist

Supplies:

Stamps: Parka Penguins, Snowy Sayings (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: MME Colorful Christmas, Deep Magenta Prism, Neenah White.
Ink: Ranger Soot Black, Copic Markers
Other: Circle Nesties, Circle Scallop Nesties, Wizard, White Satin Ribbon, Kaiser Rhinestones, Quickie Glue Pen, Sugar Sparkly Fluff, Sugar Crafty Sparkles, Zip Dry, Scor-Pal.

Have a great weekend my friends! Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Cami, this is SO adorable! LOVE it! Look at that little penguin!

Beate said...

Oh Cami, that is just sooo cute! Love it.
Have a great weekend sweet friend. Hugs and smiles

Sue from Oregon said...

So very, very cheerful!

Tracey said...

This is adorable Cami! Love the colours on this!

Teresa Kline said...

this is so very adorable, I am luvin the vibrant colos...have a great weekend!

enjoy *~*

TexasGrammy said...

This is simply the Cutest!!
I'm loving that penguin and your delightful colors!

~Tex

Unknown said...

Cami I love it!!!

Sharon Harnist said...

Absolutely adorable, Cami -- LOVE those sweet penguins!! Also love the sentiment ... I'm SO guilty of that (cold hands) in the winter, LOL!

Debbie Corbari said...

You rock Cami!!! This is so stinkin' CUTE! I really need to find some stampin' time!

Mia said...

These are super cute!!!! Love your color combo! TFS!!! :-)