Friday, October 30, 2009

Weekend Sketch 104



Happy Halloween weekend Friday! Sorry I'm late for the sketch! It was another busy week... Friday snuck up on me, and this morning I went to my daughter's class to help with the Halloween party. Kids are so cute... even all pumped up with candy! :)

I love shabby, but I suck at doing it. I have THE hardest time making things look "dirty" without just ruining the whole thing. I was thrilled when my BasicGrey Nook and & Pantry paper arrived! It's got that shabby/dirty look already done for me! I have something in store for this paper pack, that hopefully I will get done soon to show you, but for now, I used it and the matching brads for my weekend sketch card. PS... the stripe part is the opposite side of the designer paper... how easy was that? I'm such a cheater. :)

Please check out what the rest of the sketch team did , and come and play along with us! Remember to use the keyword WSC104 if you upload to SCS.

Beate Johns
Charmaine Ikach
Jenn Balcer
Laurie Schmidlin
Lori Craig
MaryJo Albright
Sharon Harnist

Supplies:

Stamps: Going Gourmet (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: Nook & Pantry (BasicGrey), Red Bazzill,Pink Prism, Neenah White.
Ink: Ranger Soot Black, Copic Markers.
Other: Circle Nesties, Circle Scallop Nesties, Ribbon, BasicGrey Brads, Janome Sew Mini, Zip Dry, Scor-Pal.

Have a super Halloween weekend! Be safe! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Sharon Harnist said...

Oh, pretty paper, Cami, and that stamp set is perfect for it! So glad you got to stamp today because this is darn cute! Hope you have a wonderful Halloween weekend!

Mary Jo Albright said...

I love it Cami! I think it's a rockin' shabby card:)
Happy Halloween weekend.

Leslie Miller said...

Love this paper, Cami! Perfect for the image and the sketch. So cute!

Beate said...

Awesome card, Cami! I LOVE the paper you used and your stitching!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs and smiles

Jennifer Aviles said...

Well, DANG, girl! So glad you got to stamp! This is adorable! Hope you're doing well, my friend!

Lori Craig said...

Super cute! Love your paper ribbons up the side. :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Hugs!