Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Ghirardelli Chocolate Box

I know, bare with me, but I truly do love SUDSOL. It stands for Simply Unique Demonstrators Sharing Online. www.sudsol.org. I joined for the free trial membership shortly after I became a demo and I'll stay till they kick me out. The information and help has been invaluable to my Stampin'Up! business. This little pattern was shared by Patti, who is one of the main chicks over there. She is always answering questions and steering everyone in the right direction. She's a bomb. :) Anyway, this little box holds one Ghirardelli chocolate. The only thing I added was using the Designer Label Punch from SU! half way down on the inside to make it easier to grab that little piece of chocolate bliss from the card stock. These are made to coordinate with my Latte cards.

Man... if you are demo and need some help with your business, go and check out a free two week trial of SUDSOL. Once you are a member, there are lots of ways to earn free months of membership for participating. It's a win win scenario (Cat In The Hat in my Head). Oh, I'm a dork.

The little charm is from Walmart and the ribbon is oh so sweet Cindy Ribbon (startlitstudios)

The measurements for the box are:
Card stock cut at: 4 1/4 x 7 3/8

Score the long side at:

2-1/4

2-5/8

4-7/8

5-1/4

Score the short side at:
3/4
3/8

Cut all the way down to the first score line from the short side on the 3/4 score line. Then cut from the side so you have a big T shaped. fold up, add your pretties and you are done.

If you want at tutorial, then you have to check out SUDSOL. :) They even have photos.

13 comments:

Beth said...

I *thought* I smelled CHOCOLATAE! HELLO! That is one cute little box'o'yum-yum!

Adorable use of the punch! What a WOOHOOO project!

Anonymous said...

Adorable project, Cami, and welcome to the blogging world!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GAWD! How CUTE! Love this - thanks for sharing with your followers! ;)

Debbi T said...

CAM'S DA BOMB!
LOVE your little pink corner of the blog world girlfriend!

WHO LOVES YA BABY?

Anonymous said...

You nut!! I found you!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cami, those look amazing! You are a SUPERSHTAR!!!!

Kimber said...

Hi: Love the little boxes, and enjoy the blogging world. I just found out about stampin up products a few months ago. I can't beleive what I have been missing all these years. Everyone is sooo talented. Anyway, thanks so much for the instructions for the little boxes. Kim

Anonymous said...

Great job, Cami--who but you would have thought of using that punch so creatively? TFS!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Cami, these are just tooo cute! I am definitely going to have to CASE this. Thank you so much for sharing the directions!
Debbie

Kristine said...

Those are Xtremely yummy looking!! Love your whole design, and ya just gotta LOVE that designer paper!! Love your blog...keep up the good work :0)

Anonymous said...

wow super idea.
i cant wait until i get my hands on the new toys.
wow i just found your blog and LOVE it.
so many things i have not seen jet.
love the Chocolate box. oh i so wish i could become a demo.
keep going
claudia
aka claudiafromgermany scs

Anonymous said...

Cambria,
I am not even sure you will get this...I always watch your blog and love love love your stuff...I am trying to make this sweet treat and am feeling ridiculous because I cannot figure it out. I do not have access to Sudsol and was curious if there was another way I could get a more detailed tutorial. I wanted to make them for my daughters class this week. If you have time let me know. I can get through the scoring part and then cannot figure what the heck to do after that. Thanks in advance for your time...
Kelly

Memories of Time said...

Kelly.... if you email me at cambriaturnbow@charter.net, I'll see if I can't help you figure it out okay? Thanks babe,
~C