Saturday, February 10, 2007

Thanks Heather!

I have this awesbomb friend named Heather. She sent me THE coolest paper for my birthday. I finally had some time to play. I also got to use my new SU! punch (available in the Spring Mini). I used up the whole sheet of wonderful paper, but I need to wait till tomorrow to get some good light to take photos to show you the rest of them. I just can't get the lighting right. You can't see in the photo, but the paper has raised spots that shine... like they have stickles on them. It's really pretty. That stamp is from Stampin' Up! and called Friendship Flowers. LOVE all the sayings in it. I think I will be using it a lot. Plus it comes with three very pretty flowers. I can NEVER get enough flowers. The background is my FAVORITE Flannel Plaid. The card stock flower is also a Stampin'Up! punch, along with the brad. Ribbon is Cindy Ribbon.....sent to me from my friend Mounds (JoyofStamping). You can see both of their online stores listed under my favorite place to get stuff. :)

Hope you all got some stampin' therapy in this weekend.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hey - I have a friend named Heather, too. Talk about coincidence.

Beth said...

Me Too Pam/Cami - I didn't get no blue paper! Hey! WASSUP WITH THAT?

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Cami - you ROCK! Glad you like the paper, babe!! ;)

Bevie Pearl said...

Cool beans, baby!!

Anonymous said...

You are flooring me with your creations! I love this card.