Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dare to Get Dirty!!


Have you been over to SCS this week? They are having all kinds of fun challenges for fan club members!! If you aren't a member, it's not too late.. come and celebrate three years with us!! Get dirty with all the dirty girls!!

I'm playing in one of the challenges today..... it's a sketch from dirty girl Beate. I have a challenge coming up tomorrow. I hope you'll go over and play along. Can you guess what my challenge is?

LOVE these snowflakes!! It's my August assignment from Lizzie Anne Designs. Oh, how I ADORE this set. This one is called Christmas in the City. And, I also used the Shapes and Stitches.... I didn't really sew with my machine on this one! It's a stamp... really it is!!!

Okay... so if you are a fan club member, check out the challenges and upload to the special Get Dirty Gallery!!!

Here is the complete recipe:

Stamps
: Christmas in the City, Shapes and Stitches (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Paper: Regal Rose, Shimmery White, Chatterbox patterned paper.
Ink: Basic Black, Regal Rose, Craft Whisper White
Other: Round Ice Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Sakura Glitter Pen, Circle Punches and Circle Scallop Punch, Scor-Pal.

Don't forget to come over to SCS and play my challenge tomorrow!! Lots of fun challenges all week long!!! Thanks for stopping by!

~Cambria

11 comments:

Kelly said...

So sweet, I love pink Christmas cards!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, its a pink Christmas

Bevie Pearl said...

Signature Pink and Lizzie Anne stamps.........what more could a girl want?

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

HOT baby!!!!!!! OMG - a PINK winter card - I LOVE IT! Yeah - it's PERFECT!

Corie said...

This is soooo cute. Love it

Heather P. said...

Pretty!! Love all that pink. :)

Rose Ann said...

I love your pink wintery card! So cute!

Anonymous said...

love the pink snowflake card! It reminds me of a pink & yellow Christmas card I made one year. Those Lizzie Anne stamps are cute!

Meridith said...

Oh my word Cambria!!!! This is soo cute!!!!! I love the pink paired with the snowflakes! YAY!

~ K ~ said...

*LOVE* both of your pink cards! Especially loving "baby its cold outside" since that is my *FAVE* holiday song. Thanks so much for sharing & inpsiring thoughts of a cool Christmastime! ~ Kaylyn

Unknown said...

Yay baby! THis is soooooo cute!!! Love the pink!!!!