Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I LOVE Lizzie Anne Designs!!!


I got my first assignment from Lizzie Anne Designs!
I'm so thrilled to be a part of their AMAZING team of designers. These stamps are SO awesbomb! They stamp out PERFECT! I just can't tell you how excited I am to use these images!! If you haven't taken a look at the Lizzie Anne Design website, click on the blue letters above and check them out!! You will not be disappointed. :)

I adore Halloween cards! They are one of my favorite to create. This adorable set is called Spooked from Lizzie Anne's Little Bits Stamp line. The set comes in a cd case, clear on one side and on the other is an insert of all the images and the name of the set. These are going to be so easy to store and use! They look just like other wood mounted rubber stamps except they are die cut and they cling to the acrylic blocks. I'm impressed, and, even MORE excited (if that is possible) to get these stamps to play with!!

This is a pocket card....they are so much fun! Just cut your card stock 4 1/4 x 11, score at 5.5, then score another inch or inch and a half from one end and fold over. Make your insert 4 3/4 x 3.5.
I used the Round Tab Punch for the pull tab. I also used the 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 inch Circle Punches along with the new Scallop Circle Punch all from Stampin'Up! You all know how much I LOVE my punches. :)

Here is the complete recipe:

Stamps: Spooked (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Card Stock: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Halloween Night DS paper, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black, Going Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White Craft
Other: Round Tab Punch, Circle Punches, Circle Scallop Punch, Dimensionals, Sakura Glitter Pen, Black Gingham (Starlitstudio), Silver Cord


So, you may have noticed, I've been off the computer. I'm working on getting my back better and it's working too! I am limited to the amount of time that I can sit. If you've emailed me, please, please forgive me if I haven't gotten back to you yet. Thanks for your patience and for continuing to visit my blog. Hope you are all having a wonderful summer.
~Cambria

24 comments:

Meridith said...

Holy cow Cambria this is soooo cute! You rock woman! YAY!!! We are so thrilled to have you on our team, that we are bursting with excitement!!! Wahoooo! LOVE your style! Dang, I need to add that scallop to my SU list. Hope your back feels better!

Bevie Pearl said...

What a great card...Your first Lizzie Ann!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!! I can't wait to see more. These stamps were made for you to play with.
I am so glad your back is better!
Later, gator...

Mimi Hornberger said...

This is really coool. I love the stamps and will have to go check 'em out! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Love it, Cambria! Way cool! Thanks for sharing,
Pam Downs

Anonymous said...

I loved your card so much! I just bought the set this morning! Great job and thanks for sharing!!!

Alhambra Club said...

This card is fantastic, love everything about it. Will definitely be checking out those stamps.

Kim said...

Your card is so much fun! Well wishes are sent your way.. been missing your creativity.
Get Better.. completely!!

Alex said...

Very cute card!!! I think I need to try one of these! Glad to hear your back is feeling better - I know how that is since I recently hurt mine and sitting about kills me!

Pam said...

This is adorable Cami! I need to go check out the stamps! Happy your back is better CamiSweet!!

Sharon Harnist said...

Fabulous card, Cami -- love those cute Halloween images!

Patti Gingrich said...

This is such a cute card! Congratulations on becoming a part of the Lizzie Ann team! They're lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!

My Little Hobby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Little Hobby said...

Also, I wanted to say THANK YOU for the dimensions of the card. That really helps and I DO plan to whip something up with your clever idea. TFS!!!! --Kelly

Michele Kovack said...

SO glad you are back Cambria!!! I've missed you but hope you are feeling better! I am so happy for you being on this awesome DT! You soooo deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Okay I want to be able to create like you!!! Wowzer your talents always blow me away....this so ROCKS!!!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Oh yeah! You and Lizzie Anne Designs stamps go HAND IN HAND!!!! I love this - and can't wait to see what else you come up with my friend!

Tricia Ulberg said...

Wow, I am loving what you did with those stamps, you are so creative!

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! This is the CUTEST!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this card, love those images! Can't wait to see what else you have in store! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This is a great card! I love your color choices, the stamps, the style, everything. Now I am going to have to add this set to my wish list. Thanks for the beautiful creation and I hope you feel better soon.

My Little Hobby said...

Hi Cambria,

Since you inspired me for my daughter's invitation, I wanted to share the link with you to check it out. Thanks again. --Kelly

http://mylittlehobby.blogspot.com/2007/07/sweet-16-party-invitations.html

Heather P. said...

This is SOOOO cute! Love it. :)

Marie said...

This is SO AWESOME!!! I love everything about it. I can't wait to find some time to stamp - just came home with a new baby so that might be a little difficult :) Thanks for sharing and I love the other pocket card you posted for tomorrow too :) Just catching up with my blogs I browse :)