Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halloween Birthday Tins



The twins were invited to a Halloween birthday party, so I thought it would be fun to decorate some tins and fill them with treats and a present. We love to give movie money as birthday gifts especially when they are invited to girl parties. LOL. They HATE shopping for girl things. So, I just rolled up the movie money, then punched out the matching paper with the Round Tab Punch and used those cute little Mini Library Clips out of the Holiday Mini to hold them closed. The rest of the tin was filled with small Halloween toys and candy.

This paper is SO awesome. It's flocked! You seriously can't stop touching it. I also added some Creepy Crawly DS paper to the center of the spider can. The ribbon is May Arts from Starlitstudio attached with Sticky Strip. I couldn't put anything in the center of the orange one... the words were just too cool all flocked up and fuzzy to cover. For the tops, I used the stamp set Batty for You with the Round Scallop Punch.

The birthday girls really liked them. It was a super fun party! The twins were both dressed as scary dudes that dripped blood and Averie was the cutest little witch. They are really geared up for Halloween now.

Hope you all had a great weekend!
~Cambria

24 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Super cute project, girl! I love it!

pescbrico said...

it is a really great idea!

Barbara P said...

Wow these are a great idea. I love how you wrapped up the movie money. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute!

Candi Tardio said...

love your ideas girl :)

conductorchik said...

Where on earth did you get these tins??

SOOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!! Dang girl, you're pretty crafty ;-)

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so smaaaaaaaaaht (Boston speak)!!!!!

Hobby Mama said...

These are so cute. I want to feel the paper.

Courtney said...

What a great idea! I love the way you tied up the movie money!

Rose Ann said...

These are sooo cute! Love them!!

Christina Fischer said...

How cute are those?!?!? I love how you used the tab punch and mini clip to wrap the money!!! Too clever! :)

Joy said...

That is so stinkin' cute! I looooooove it! :) Don't you just love the flock?

Anonymous said...

How stinkin' cute!! You have a way with these containers!! Wish I could be that way!! TFS!! :)

www.basementstamping.typepad.com

Catherine said...

This is so adorable. My daughter is invited to a halloween party this friday and really don't know what to give the girls... i guess this is just perfect for them. You are so awesbomb...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Just love your tip on the Gift holder How clever is that ? your so S-M-A-R-T!!
xoxo
Dawn griffith

Jessica said...

Love how you wrapped the money with the tab punch and a library clip!

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh, I LOVE flocked paper! These are so CUTE! What a great gift idea!

Cindy Lyles said...

OMG CAMI!!! This is soooo uber kewl!!!!!!!!!!

Laura Roth said...

HOLY COW! Awesome!!!!! Great idea!!!! I love how you wrapped up the movie money too!

Anonymous said...

This is a GREAT idea! You are very talented! What tins did you use? Thanks for sharing!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

SHUT UP!! Im totally using this idea for the teenagers in the family for Christmas!!! Where does your brain come up with this stuff? Is it mail-able? Cause I can give you my address so I get some of this creativity :D

Anonymous said...

These are too stinkin' cute!!!!! What kind of containers are these??? I sooo want to CASE this!!!!
trbauer@insightbb.com

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ultra adorable! BOOtiful! ;o)=