Saturday, March 8, 2008

Quick Cards


More quick cards with little embellishment for easy mailing. :) This is another image my friend Joy sent me. It's from a set made by Stampendous called Flower Chat.... now I NEED that set! Thanks Joy! SNORT!

I used my Cuttlebug birthday embossing folder and colored with my Copic markers. I can't wait to get more of those markers, they truly are amazing as everyone claims.

Speaking of Copic... I have some exciting news! They are offering certification classes in Medford and Eugene next month! I'm SO excited to go and learn more about how to use these amazing markers! The session in Eugene is Friday, April 11th from 9-5 and the Medford session is the following Friday, April 19th! Anyone want to join me in Eugene and get certifiable with Copic? I'm already certifiably crazy for them!

One more with this adorable image. I used paper from the Love, Elsie, Roxie Line. And, colored with my small collection of Copics. I also used the Sakura Glaze Pen to raise up the dots on the flower box. Love those pens..... embossing with no gun! I also added some glitter with the Sakura Stardust Pen. Another FAVORITE of mine. *wink*

The ribbon on both cards are from Stampin'Up! Along with the cardstock. :)

Have a super Saturday everyone!! Thanks for stopping by!!

~Cambria




15 comments:

Alex said...

Both cards are really really cute! Don't have any Copics but they sure do look nice! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

pescbrico said...

Both cards are awesome! I like that they smell like spring!
:)

Janine said...

These are both beautiful... I love this Stampendous image... I just purchased the set and am anxious to make a card with it...

Juanita B said...

Oooooh, these are too cute! I love your color choices. TFS.

Lori said...

Cute Cards!1 I discovered that glitter pen a couple of months ago...it is the best thing ever!

Lori

Unknown said...

I wish I could go get certified with you! We'll have to settle for certain fun this summer instead!

Marja Sch said...

I love the way you coloured the stamp. Just gorgeous. Hugs Marja

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Too sweet for words, Cami!

Anonymous said...

love these cards with the flower chat stamps
Andrea Australia

Kevin Renz said...

Oh, that sounds cool. Can't wait until your certifiable, oops certified (j/k) and then you can share all your wisdom with us all.:)Wish I could join you...

Lana said...

Woohoo Cami! I have that set and have it on my desk right now. Perhaps I will make a card too!

Anonymous said...

I don't comment very often....but I just hafta know do you ever make something ugly? =) These are darling as usual. TFS.

Tracy said...

I have just seen you Bagalope intructions.. Thanks for sharing and having such a great inspirational blog spot

Anonymous said...

It is so Camilicious!!! I would love to come visit you and get another one of your awesome hugs and see that gorgeous smile of yours in person again.. but alas it won't happen. Love ya!!

Joan Fricker said...

I love your cards! I can't wait to hear about your Copic class.
Maybe you can teach those of us who don't know where to start????

Your work is beautiful!

Joan