Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Purple Friend



Another fun card made with the hostess set Cause For Celebration. I LOVE this butterfly! I had to have a purple version of this card for my purple friend... who makes me smile everyday with her IM's and text messages. I hope she knows how much I appreciate her friendship. :)

I stamped the butterflies onto Shimmery white card stock, then masked them with Eclipse Masking Tape, then used Copic markers V12 and V15 in the airbrush system to cover the entire piece. I can't tell you how much I love having a compressor. I can just reach down anytime, hit that button, snap in a marker and I'm good to go. It's bliss.... pure Copic bliss.

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Cause for Celebration, Full of Life
Paper: Shimmery White, Basic Black, Eggplant Envy
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Copic V12, V15
Other: Dimensionals, Nesties, Cuttlebug, Key Tag Punch, Vintage Brads, Crafter's Tool Kit, Black Gingham Ribbon, Janome Sew Mini, Copic Airbrush System, Compressor, Scor-Pal.

Have a super day!!


7 comments:

Michelle Tech said...

Oooh. Very nice!

Juli Smith, said...

Love the combo of purples - BUT you still have Eggplant Envy left? lol

Love & friendship, Jules

DeeDee said...

Gorgeous card Cami!!!!Mmmmmm, purple is so gorgeous.....and I love your stitching!!!

Tiffany said...

I love the purple with the black. The ribbon adds a great touch too! Very nice!!!!

Alex said...

Oooh, I love all the purple shades - I think you should send it to Beate, you know this is her FAVE color - LOL!!!

Totally cute card Cami!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

pescbrico said...

OH I love it! love this color on the backgroud! wow

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

*huge smiles* for this card!!!!!!