Thursday, March 11, 2010

One more OCLDT03

I'm not so sure I really like how this turned out, but I'm not a big yellow fan... maybe I should try again with pink? :)  I loved this week's sketch at The Lounge, based on a card by my friend Valerie.  So, thought I'd squeeze in one more before a new sketch is posted tomorrow.  It's not too late to play along, in fact, you have until April 1st to try any of the sketches posted this month.  

I used the stamp set called Spring Sketches and I curled up the petals using that technique I learned from my friend Tosh last week on her blog.  I stamped and cut out three flowers. The center is covered with Lemon Drop Crafty Sparkles for extra pizazz.  I used Brilliance ink, Sunflower Yellow and Rocket Red.  

Can't wait until tomorrow.... it's another great sketch from one of our DT members!  I hope you can play along!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

Cami I love this! I so need some serious stamp time....maybe by summer..lol!

Tracey said...

I love this! The yellow is so perfect with that sentiment! xx

Tammie E said...

The sentiment and the yellow make the card! Very nice!