Saturday, March 6, 2010

More Big Thanks...

Remember last week, when I made another card very similar?  I did it again, but this time using my favorite Lucy Bird Designer Paper from Imaginisce.  I know it's almost exactly the same, but I can't tell you how much I love these new sets from OCL, called Big Thanks and Fancy Fringe.  There are just so many ways to say thank you.... nothing better than a handmade card though... right?
Thats all I have for todayI'm prepping for a Stamp a Stack down at my LSS, called Memories of Time for Wednesday. Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!  If you are stamping, check out The Lounge,  we'd love for you to play along with our sketch! :)

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Girl, you are my hero! Everything about this card makes me smile - the colors, the layout, the awesome new stamps. You rock!!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

so colorful and fun!

MichelleY said...

Hi Cami! I LOVE this card!

Denise Marzec said...

Soooooooo beautiful! LOVE the bright and fun papers!...totally pretty!