Wednesday, February 6, 2008

All In The Family Thanks



















I'm having so much fun with this set! My twins just had their 11th birthday last month. Today they are home from school (teacher training of some kind) and we need to get some thank you cards out. I also had a couple friends who went above and beyond to make my guys feel special after the dog attack. We are on a mission.

I used my Cuttlebug and this embossing folder. I used the stamp sets All In The Family, Family Phrases and Family Accessories.

I used the card stock Real Red, Shimmery White, Blue Bayou, and River Rock. I used the Copic eSsentials and a couple other Copics for the coloring. Everything else was from my Stampin'Up! stash.... my Crafter's Tool Kit, Word Window Punch, Real Red Brads, Jumbo Eyelets, Tag Corner Punch, Stamp-a-majig, Gingham ribbon and my dimensionals.

Can you believe I've been a blogger for a whole year now? I would have never started if it weren't for a little push from my friend Bethie... who whipped me up my banner and got things started. Thanks Bethie... it's been so much fun!!

Okay.... I'm off to get the boys started writing their notes, then I'm posting some
blog candy for the rest of the week!! See ya in a minute!

~Cambria
©Stampin'Up! 1990-2008

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Love how you cut out pieces of the CB background! so cool!
great cards!

Broni said...

These cards are just adorable! My grandsons would love them!

Anonymous said...

What cute thank you cards for your twins to send to special friends. What a good idea to stick a couple of brads thru your faux stitched holes. TFS

Alex said...

These are absolutely adorable cards Cambria! Love them!! And, congrats on the blogoversary - that is totally awesome!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tiffany said...

#5
Congrats on your First Year! I enjoy getting your updates and seeing what you've been buzy making! I just love your style!
Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Love your style, your website and your ATTITUDE! Blessings, Karen

Beth said...

That Bethie sure sounds special! Hey wait, that's me! (HUGS)

And thank you for the sweet TY note from J&B - I Looooove it! (in my singsongy Wheezie from DragonTales voice)

Michele Force said...

Oh Cambria! I love this color combination... and how did you get that River Rock to photograph so well?! Beautiful.