Saturday, February 9, 2008

Garden Riley



Wow... my Saturday got away from me... the boys won their game and Bay made the winning basket! SO exciting.

Here's the card I promised earlier today. How cute are those
Riley Meese? Mooses... man, that drives me crazy. I guess it's just moose, but I think it should be meese... whatever.. they are cute! This Riley and the one in the chair are my favorites. This card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4... super simple, but I really like how it turned out. :)

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Garden Riley, Things Hanna Would Say, Stitched Background (Stampin'Up!)
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Shimmery White, Blue Bayou
Ink: Craft White, Pure Color Pencils, Copic eSsentials.
Other: White Taffeta, Dimensionals, Scor-pal.

Hope you are all having a great Saturday! Tomorrow I draw for the blog candy!! Thanks again for all the sweet comments and the recipes!!

~Cambria

10 comments:

Beth said...

I love Riley!! Super cute card ~ as always!

pescbrico said...

Really lovely! :) I love the boots! :) lol

Marja Sch said...

What a cute moose. Lovely card. Just a pitty the only deliver in the US.

Anonymous said...

Hey! LOVE IT!! I noticed you used pure color pencils AND copics. Did you use both to color the moose??? Can you explain that?? Thanks!!

Mary L.

Bevie Pearl said...

I agree, the Riley Moose is so cute.!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Love that little moose he is really sweet.

Juanita B said...

He is so cute! I love your coloring, paper choice, ribbon, and stamp choices, TFS.

DeniseLynn said...

Oh how CUTE!!

Memories of Time said...

I used the pure color pencils to color the moose. I used the Copics for the boots, shadow outline, ground and the flower and shovel. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute card! Way to go Baylor!!! :o)

~Jennifer S.