Friday, April 18, 2008

Copic Candy Winner!!

Random Generator

Here are your random numbers:

304 

Timestamp: 2008-04-18 15:06:41 UTC



Whooo Hoooo, Carrie, you are the winner of the Copics!!
Blogger Carrie said...

I was just browsing the blog world and came upon your website. You do beautiful work, can't wait to see some more with those copics:)
For a recipe I would say... Applebees... anything on the menu:) I can't cook:(

April 15, 2008 4:27 PM

Hey Carrie.... email me your address and the Copics are on the way to your house!!!
Wow, thanks everyone! Your comments were are all awesome and I LOVE the recipes!! Big thanks to Marianne from Copic Marker for being so generous! THANKS MARIANNE (my idol).

2 comments:

csroyal said...

Good for you, Carrie. Lucky you won the copics and lucky you stumbled across an awesome blog!!

Carrie said...

I am so excited! Thank you Cami (and Marianne)! Great tid bits, it was a huge help. I'm already addicted to your page:)