Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blingz'd Bot



Oh yah baby... nothing like a shimmery Robot... or should I say Blingz'd Robot? Love this set from Lizzie Anne Designs called Gizmos and Gears. The inside says Happy Birthday. It comes with two robots, one solid and one not... so I could not resit paper peicing parts of her.

The metal dot (the big one) came in a package given to me by a dear friend (thanks QC baby... who loves me). They are made by Colorbok. The other metal stickers are from Heidi Grace. The beautiful paper is from Basic Grey... it came all together in a huge package... even had the cool rick rack ! I LOVE it!



Can you see the Blingz? I used the new Wintergreen Blingz over the top of the main body which I had colored first with Copic G02. I added some dots with my Sakura Black Glaze pen and the clear over that for the eyes.

Hey.. do you like my new wintery banner? It was made by my good friend Bethie. She is DA bomb of banner makers. Thanks Bethie! Give her a visit over at Freckled AND Fun to see all her awesome work!

Supplies:

Stamps: Gizmos and Gears (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Paper: Prism, Neenah White, Two Scoops Designer Paper (Basic Grey)
Ink: Ranger Adirondack Pitch Black, Copic G02, C01, Pretty in Pink.
Other: Wintergreen Blingz, Sakura Glaze Pens (black and clear), Heidi Grace Metal Shape Stickers, Metal Dots (Colorblok), Nesties, Cuttlebug, Tag Corner Punch, Heidi Grace Brads, Crafter's Tool Kit, Scor-pal.

Okay, so I have some very exciting news to share with you tomorrow. I'm so excited, I can barely wait!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super day!!

9 comments:

DeeDee said...

Awwww, what a cute little robot!! I love all the bling!! YES, I did notice your banner and I LOVE IT!!! HUGS!!!

Libby Hickson said...

Oooh I can't wait to read your exciting news! :-) Love the blingz, what a cool little robot!!

Tiffany said...

Great robot! My 2 yr old would love it!!! Nice job.

Have a great day!

Debbi T said...

Cute, girlfriend - only YOU could put pink on a robot...YOU are da bomb!

Who loves ya, baby??

Jennifer Love said...

What a cute little robot! :)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

what a fun robot! Just goes to show robots can be for girls and boys.

Love the new banner too.

Can't wait for your post tomorrow. Ü

Stamp and Smile said...

Cute robot and I love the details you put into the card. The DP rocks... Smiles! :)

Alex said...

He is soooo stinkin' adorable Cami! Love the DSP!!! Your banner looks absolutely fabulous!! Can't wait to hear your news tomorrow......*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Bethany Paull said...

Oh! The bling...it's talking to me. Too cool.