Sunday, November 16, 2008
Featured Stamper Kendra!!
Whooo Hoooo!! My good friend Kendra is the featured stamper today over at Splitcoaststampers!
Here are the rules:
Keyword: FS93 Gallery
HOW DO I PLAY:
Go to her gallery and CASE a card, following these simple guidelines:
1. Change 2 or more things on the card. It could be a color combo, embellishments, backgrounds, or even the main image could be different but similar because you don't own the exact image. List the changes in your description.
2. Give credit to the original stamper. Put a link to the original card in your description.
3. Fan Club members may upload today (Sunday). Non-Fan Club members are encouraged to play....please wait until Monday to upload your creations. Thanks!
4. Please note the following regarding Sketch Challenge cards: If you are keeping the same layout but changing most everything else on the featured stamper's card, make sure it isn't a sketch challenge card (SC##). The reason is because it is essentially is a CASE of the sketch since it isn't the featured stamper's original idea. Thanks!
1. Keyword FS93
2. Details section of your card: Describe the changes you have made, give credit to the featured stampers, and link her card. Please don't forget to add a recipe!
If you are new to challenges, please feel free to this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and get us stamping!
Kendra's gallery is amazing! I CASE'd this card. I changed the colors, the main image and the bling from the ribbon.
Stamps: Lola Love (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Bazzill Maraschino, Neenah White, Prism Intense Teal.
Ink: Distress Ranger Soot Black, Copic Markers.
Other: atyou Spica pens, Dimensionals, Ribbon with bling (Making Memories), Little Pearls (Ellen Hutson), Zingz Sticker (Friskers), Oval Nesties, Cuttlebug, Scor-pal.
Have a wonderful Sunday! Thanks for stopping by!!