Friday, November 28, 2008

TGIF!


Good morning! Is everyone out shopping? I hope someone picked me up some socks... I need socks. I had NO idea about the sock deal on Black Friday.... see, I told ya I've never been brave enough to travel out today! I hope you all find awesome deals and you get home safe and sound.

So, I FINALLY found some time to stamp in between making pies and deviled eggs yesterday. Alex posted a sketch challenge over at the OCL forums, and this is my sketch card... better late than never right? The doggie's heart is flocked with Orange Crafty Flock... it's so cool. We'll have it soon at Our Craft Lounge.

So what have I been so busy working on? One of the things that was keeping me busy (and a couple dear sweet friends), was preparing for make and takes and classes for Marianne and Kimberly. Are you in southern CA? Would you like to take a class with Marianne Walker from Copic Markers and Our Craft Lounge? You can also find this information over at the Lounge in the forums.

We will be at the following locations:

Friday,12/5/08:

2-4-Paper Tales-Make It, Take It

3960 W. Point Loma Blvd.
San Diego, Ca. 92110
619-222-2510

6-8-Jazi Crafts-Make It, Take It
4749 Oceanside Blvd.
Oceanside, Ca. 92056
760-414-9645

Saturday, 12/6/08
4-6pm
Tall Mouse-class
17506 Yorba Linda Blvd.
Yorba Linda, Ca. 92886
714-996-0101
Please call seats are limited
Food and prizes

8-10pm
Scraparazzi-Make It, Take It
6738 Bright Ave.
Whittier, Ca. 90601
562-907-0083

Sunday, 12/7/08

11:30-1:30
Stampin EJ @ Debra's Cottage-Make It, Take It
2777 Bristol St.
Costa Mesa, Ca. 92626
949-362-0697


We'd love for you to stop by and say hello!

Supplies for this card:

Stamps: Pat the Dog
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Close to Cocoa, Neenah White.
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Copic Markers.
Other: Brads (Imaginisce, eye of newt brads), Crafty Flock, Large Star Punch (SU!), Dimensionals, Ric Rac (Walmart), Quickie Glue Pen.

Have a great day everyone! I cannot wait to have a cold turkey sandwich! :)

10 comments:

Alex said...

This turned out ADORABLE Cami!!!! Love the colors, and that orange flock is awesome!!!! Have a nice weekend, my friend!!! Socks, huh?!!! Teehee, that is sooo not what I bought this morning!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michelle L. said...

I never knew about the sock thing, either, until I was in college, working as a checker at Fred Meyer and had to work my first black Friday. We had people come in and buy bags and bags of socks half-off. By noon there was nothing left of the sock display! Hope someone got some for you today! :)

Pauline said...

Oh, this dog just cracks me up :O)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

sweet! I can't wait to see the flocking!
I'm a little curious about the sock comment????? LOL! Sounds very interesting. Ü

I'm soooooo excited!!!!! My stamps came today. I'm off to play.....

Tracey said...

I love the card! This stamp set is so adorable!

Mary Jane said...

Great card. I'm going to be at one of the classes in Southern California. I can't wait!

JoAnna said...

I love this set, he is soo cute :) I will be at one of the classes, with my mom, grandma and aunt!!! I can not wait.

JoAnna

Anonymous said...

I love this set! Dang, this is cute! I have a friend who buys a whole year's worth of socks at Fred Meyer every Black Friday. I don't go out, either. Too much for me! Enjoy your weekend!

DeeDee said...

This is so CUTE!!!! I love your coloring!!! I'm working on my first set of Pat the Dog stamps....I love them....I will post soon!!! HUGS!!!!

Missy said...

I LOVE your stamps. They are just so cute and would be so much fun to work with. I haven't yet been able to pick any up though. Though hubby did say I gotta have one of them.
Can't wait to see you next weekend at one of the classes. I will be there with my sis and mom. It is going to be so much fun.