Monday, November 26, 2007

Blog Candy Winner!!

Sunshine said...

Hi Cambria! I am grateful for my eyesight. Most it was taken when I was 2, due to a tumour behind my left eye. The surgeon should have taken my entirre sight,but he said he couldn't do that to someone so young. I have no peripheral sight & I have trouble telling how close/far away things are. But I manage ok! So, I am grateful for my eyesight so Ican STAMP & email all my fab friends..and use my SCORPAL!!
(Thanks for the snowman poop poems!)
Sunshine NZ
www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com

November 21, 2007 12:34 PM

Thanks to Kristi at www.hannastamps.com!!! I've sent her your address Sunshine and she will ship out your free "Things Hanna Would Say" stamp set directly to you!!

I had so much fun reading all the entries.... thanks SO much for sharing with me. And, thanks again to Kristi at Hanna Stamps for sharing the blog candy with her design team. Hope you all have a wonderful day!! THANK YOU!!!
~C

No comments: