Thursday, November 1, 2007

Got Snow?



Another new stamp set from Gina K. Designs! Her new site opens today... you must go and check it out!! This set is called "Got Snow?".

This image was stamped on Shimmery White card stock, then punched out with the pink Marvy Scallop Circle Punch. Then, I ran the entire piece through my Xyron to make the front sticky, then dipped the image in Dazzling Diamonds. I punched another scalloped circle in the Ballet Blue card stock to make a window.

The background is the Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. I love this image of the family on the sled... how cute is that? Wish you could see the sparkle. :)

This one uses the other main image in the set. Look at those cute kids!! To see the complete set, head on over to Gina K's! :)

Here are the Recipes:

Stamps: Got Snow? (Gina K. Designs)
Paper: Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue, Shimmery White, Basic Black, Regal Rose.
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Stampin'Write Markers, Whisper White Craft.
Other: Crafter's Tool Kit, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Pink Marvy Circle Scallop Punch, Vintage Brads, Regal Rose Grosgrain, Cuttlebug, Snowflake Embossing Folder, Janome Sew Mini, Xyron, Scor-Pal.

Stamps: Got Snow? (Gina K. Designs)
Paper: Barely Banana, Ballet Blue, Shimmery White, Chatter box Designer Paper.
Ink: Palette Burnt Umber, Stampin' Write Markers.
Other: Stipple Brushes, Vintage Brads, Ticket Corner Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Two-way Glue Pen, Taffeta Ribbon, Jumbo Eyelets, Crop-a-dile, Dimensionals, Crafter's Tool Kit, Scor-Pal.

Hope you all had a fun evening... my kids had a blast! Candy hangovers for everyone!! Thanks for stopping by!!
~Cambria


14 comments:

Laura Roth said...

I love how you made the little boys snow suit match the paper background! Very cute!

Libby Hickson said...

So cute! Love the colors on the first card (the black makes it all pop) and the glitter is so cool - need to try that with my xyron now!

Melissa said...

Ah! So cute!

Shannan Teubner said...

These are both so cute!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Very cute! Thank you for the idea in running something through the Xyron and glittering it to make it sparkle, I have some snowflakes that would look great like that!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are sooooo awesome! Your blog is an inspiring place to be; I've forwarded some of my customers to your blog for inspiration!

Rita said...

Luv your cards & these stamps! I'll have to get this set, I luv it. What a fabulous idea with the Xyron & DD, I have to try that, thanks for the tip.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's some fabulous glitter on the first card! These are both ultra cute, Cami!

Jody said...

These cards are great! Love the colors and how you dipped the whole image in the Dazzling Diamonds!

Michele Kovack said...

These cards are adorable! I love the soft colors you chose too!

Lorie said...

I love the Go Snow card! I remember riding a sled with my brother when I was a kid...great fun and great cards!

rozie640 said...

Adorable cards, they have such a nostalgic feeling!

Christina Fischer said...

I love these cards! Your colors and details are terrific!!! You showcased this set so well -- no wonder Gina has you on her DT! :)

Anonymous said...

No! I got no snow!!
But .... I love your cards! And in all honesty ... I'll be tickled to see NO SNOW this year at my house! *wink* Soooo, with Lana-cyber-coaching ... You Are Bomb!!

~Tex