Thursday, November 15, 2007

Special Delivery Gift Can


LOVE the simply scrappin' kits! LOVE!! I got this can at Staples on the clearance rack. It's a bit taller than the Stampendous cans. The top of the can was stamped with the new label set from Gina K. Designs and punched out with the pink round scallop punch from Marvy. Man, I FREAKING love Festive Labels from Gina K.! Genius... that girl is a genius!

When I bought these cans, they had a little metal washer looking type thing hanging from the tag... I couldn't figure it out. Then, when I was taking it off to decorate the can, I realized they are to pry under the lid to pop it off! How cool is that? Of course, there were die cut stickers in the scrappin' kit to cover it and make it cute. Some of the die cut stars from the kit matched the star chipboard I had from Stampin'Up! How easy? I love cute and easy!

Of course, who needs coffee more than new parents? Had to whip up a gift card to hold a Starbucks coffee gift card. You can find the tutorial here for the gift card. I'm still working on matching thank you cards from the kit. I'll share those when I'm done.


















So, I survived the MRI.. thanks for all the well wishes. It was really hard to be so still when you are in pain, but I closed my eyes and did not move. I don't think I've stayed in one position that long in forever. I got a break in between the back MRI and the hip MRI. Now, I don't go back until December 3rd... so it's more waiting. I can't tell you how much your comments and emails have meant to me... thank you!

Have a great weekend everyone!! Thanks for stopping by!
~Cambria

©Stampin'Up! 1990-2007


12 comments:

Sapphire-Rose said...

Hi Cambria! I love this idea - got to try it maybe for a Christmas gift!
Keep it up! You inspire me!
Good luck with your back, back pain is a PAIN! I'll be keeping my fingers x'd for you!
Hugs, Sunshne NZ xo

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea. I know someone that this would be great for...I might have to give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration.

Carol (HB) said...

Cami, your project ROCKS as always!!! I am sooooo happy to hear you made it through the MRI and I have all things crossed that are crossable that the test results show an answer to your pain. Hugs to you darlin!

Becky G said...

Wow! This is so stinkin cute! I love it!!!!
Good luck with your back and all the tests. Glad you made it through the MRI okay.

Dawn Easton said...

Cami, this is fantastic! I have a few different cans laying around. I never thought to use one of the many SSK I have!
Glad to hear your MRI went well. Sorry you still have a bit of a wait though. Hope they find out what is bothering you and can help deal with the pain soon!

Lorie said...

So very, very cute! Still thinking of you with your pain. That is so yucky! Hugs to you!

Shannon McGann said...

Just beautiful! What a great gift idea. I never would have thought to use the scrappin' kits on a can - thanks for the inspiration!

Tiffiny said...

It's a darling bucket. Great job.

Ana Baird said...

great project!

Bevie Pearl said...

What a cute idea!
You always inspire me!!

YouInkIt said...

LOVE THIS!!!

PocketsOfInspiration said...

Super Sweet!