Thursday, February 7, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #34


TGIF baby! Time for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge! Whooo hoooo! And... I got this one right. I double checked! This IS the right sketch!

I probably should have made my chick yellow, but you know me, I have pink on the brain. Next time. :)

Everything is Stampin'Up! except for the DMC thread through the buttons and tied in the ribbon. Did you look at the buttons close? See the flowers? Oh yah baby..... YES THEY ARE. Rub ons indeed. Dang, I love Rub ons!





Here is the recipe:


Stamps: A Good Egg (Cracks me up.... SNORT)
Paper: Spring Fling Designer Paper, Pink Passion, Barely Banana, Shimmery White.
Ink: Basic Black, Stampin Write Markers, Copics.
Other: Fresh Favorites II Buttons, Circle Punch, Colored Brads, Dimensionals, Gingham Ribbon, Corner Rounder, Crafter's Tool Kit, Eastern Elegance Rub Ons, Flower Fusion (LOVE THESE).

Okay... you know the drill.... go and check out what the other cool chicks did this week... get it... cool chicks? I'm going to get my coffee.... I think I need coffee. LOL.

Charmaine Ikach
Jenn Balcer
Laurie Schmidlin
Lori Craig
MaryJo Albright
Sharon Harnist

Have a great weekend everyone... don't forget to enter for the blog candy drawing!! Thanks for stopping by!!

~Cambria
©Stampin'Up! 1990-2008

33 comments:

LeAnne said...

Love it! Especially the pink chick....kind of reminds me of a pink peep!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is adorable! I adore the little pink chickie! How CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Cami, this is sooo cute! As always, I LOVE your stitching. I love your use of Designer Paper. Your card is awesome!
Hugs and smiles

Lisa T said...

It is adorable! Pink's my favorite color, so I think there's nothing wrong with a pink chick. :-) The rubons are a great touch on the buttons, too.

Anonymous said...

What a cute, yummy card!! So soft and pretty! I love it!

Sharon Harnist said...

What an adorable chick, Cami! Love your button rub-on idea . . . very clever, girl!

dpkennedy said...

I love the pink chick! Really cute card!

Kim said...

so cute!! Love what you did with the sketch!!

Sears Family said...

this card is amazing! I love the buttons!

Anonymous said...

OH MAN!!! I LOVE this card!!! Ok...I'm dropping everything and orderint that set!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am blown away by your creations. I love your style. And, I think the chick is just perfect pink:)
Enjoy your weekend.

Anonymous said...

Okay, that anonymous post about this is me....lol

Melissa said...

Fabulous!

Karen Kelly said...

Love the rub-ons on the buttons--very clever!

Alex said...

this is adorable!! Love the rubons on the buttons, very cute!! And, the pink chick reminds me of the peeps I put in my daughter's basket - LOL! This card is darling! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Amber Porter said...

This is freakin' adorable! I love that little pink chick! She's fab!! Love those rub-ons on the buttons too!

marja said...

so cute and so beautiful!!!!

My Paper World said...

Awwwwwww! so cute! I love the little pink chick!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Totally adorable! LOVE your pink chick!!

Filka said...

this card is amazing!

Rita said...

Cute card! Luv the colors...makes yearn for spring!!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Sweet card Cambria, LOVE that little chick, design, paper and of course that stitching. :)

Have a wonderful weekend,
Jennifer :)

Erin McKinney said...

Cute, cute, cute!great idea with the rubons!

Becky G said...

So cute! That little chick is adorable!

Juanita B said...

Beautiful, TFS!!!

Lastel said...

Adorable card Cambria ! You have just been tagged , check out my blog for details !

Anonymous said...

This is just darling! The pink chick in the pink egg made me laugh thinking about a chick being whatever color egg it came from. Like when I was little thinking that chocolate milk came from brown cows! Love your stitching detail. This card is so full of interest and texture. Love it!!!

Bevie Pearl said...

Pink chicks are HOT...we already knew that!! LOL!!

Jen said...

awesome card!! i love this set...so dang cute!! i'm trying to tell myself i don't "need" it...thaks a lot!! super cute!!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card!

Marlou McAlees said...

this is adorable!! :)

Unknown said...

OMG - I just love love LOVE these colors together! I can't keep my eyes off this. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kar said...

This is just so Camilicious!!!!